Samsung Galaxy S3

blueduff said:
Galaxy is excellent however I struggle a bit to text accurately on it and the battery life on mine if piss poor but only when in standby mode!! It seems to use loads of battery when I don't even use it!

Download SwiftKey for typing. Much better.

And as for the battery - I had the same problem to begin with. Check your settings. Many apps run in the background doing regular updates such as GPS and mail sync etc.... Also widgets can be power drainers especially combined with gps updates. The weather widget was killing my battery.

Mine is fine now.

Irwell said:
iPhones look dated, the screens are poor, the camera is poor, the GPS doesn't work properly, there is no NFC, the maps don't work, the app store is overly expensive, the hardware is low spec, the battery life is bad, there is no expandable storage, signal strength is low, the screen is prone to damage, they don't stick to standards meaning you have to use Apple equipment rather than being able to choose anything you want... Need I really continue?

iPhones are status symbols due to being highly priced, nothing more.

wooh its that true i thought it nice.
thank for the information.

mary said:
Irwell said:
iPhones look dated, the screens are poor, the camera is poor, the GPS doesn't work properly, there is no NFC, the maps don't work, the app store is overly expensive, the hardware is low spec, the battery life is bad, there is no expandable storage, signal strength is low, the screen is prone to damage, they don't stick to standards meaning you have to use Apple equipment rather than being able to choose anything you want... Need I really continue?

iPhones are status symbols due to being highly priced, nothing more.

wooh its that true i thought it nice.
thank for the information.

First post on a 6 month old thread, adding nothing constructive? *sniff*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.