Samuel Eto'o- Talks underway.

I would take him! had his chance last year! Dont think he is as good as adebayor or tevez!

alextrueblue said:
Who is this itk itk'er? As i suspect it's a load of old tripe!!!!

If it was a pm then the person in question wouldn't have wanted it on the forum and either chaz is stupid enough to post it and piss the person off or he's making all this up. Although the former is likely I suspect it's the latter

I'm still waiting for Petr Trchcowski and Simon Perrotta (which was 100% NAILED ON) to sign from this entirely credible ITK source. Oh, and for Kompany to go to Barcelona too.

I can't think of a single think that chazmcfc has said on the transfer forum that has been correct. Guessing would have given you a greater percentage, guessing!

Damocles said:
I'm still waiting for Petr Trchcowski and Simon Perrotta (which was 100% NAILED ON) to sign from this entirely credible ITK source. Oh, and for Kompany to go to Barcelona too.

I can't think of a single think that chazmcfc has said on the transfer forum that has been correct. Guessing would have given you a greater percentage, guessing!

/topic :)

These WUMs do my head in. 99% turn out false but still they persist for the attention. There needs to be rules against this if the deals turn out to be false (which they almost always are).

So we've signed Torres (Alan Brazil), Balotelli (some Italian newspaper), and Eto'o (the originator of this thread). How about David Villa, Luis Fabiano, and Didier Drogba to go with them?

No thanks, if we get the top 4 place, we will have much more exciting options than him. It's all about attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.