Samuel Eto'o- Talks underway.

LoveCity said:
These WUMs do my head in. 99% turn out false but still they persist for the attention. There needs to be rules against this if the deals turn out to be false (which they almost always are).

So we've signed Torres (Alan Brazil), Balotelli (some Italian newspaper), and Eto'o (the originator of this thread). How about David Villa, Luis Fabiano, and Didier Drogba to go with them?

none of those three will join us. but ibrahimovic, dzeko, vucinic, zarate, lukala and higuain are done deals, according to various sources.

Be a great buy is is world class with him and tevez up top would be the best in the prem end off how anybody on here can say they would not want him when we have players like jo at our club really dose make me laugh

I hope to god city get eto`o he is amzing at what he does and that is score goals.

The thing is Blueblood07 to keep players happy and when you have players like Bellamy (fantastic buy!), Tevez (form of his life), Adebayor (averaging 1 in 2) and Johnson showing great potential and being a winger anyway, where the hell do you play him? His talent would warrant first team football and as good a goalscorer Eto'o is I'm not sure he'd get it here with the players we already have in that department.

C_T_I_D said:
The thing is Blueblood07 to keep players happy and when you have players like Bellamy (fantastic buy!), Tevez (form of his life), Adebayor (averaging 1 in 2) and Johnson showing great potential and being a winger anyway, where the hell do you play him? His talent would warrant first team football and as good a goalscorer Eto'o is I'm not sure he'd get it here with the players we already have in that department.

---Tevez-Ade-Eto'o----
Bellamy---------Johnson
-------Whocares--------

Hell yeah.

*tongue in cheek*

defo yes from me please!!!!! was gutted it didnt come of first time round to be honest,the guy is a goal machine!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.