Samuele Ricci

You are a good egg Stephen, you have put in lots of work and took some risks to get where you are. I've been subscribed since bluemoonrisingTV and you deserve every bit of your minor celebrity status for the time and effort you have put in building a platform from the ground up. You don't have to come on here to justify yourself to people!
Used to enjoy his reports on academy games. Realise he's far too busy for that now.

Just want to clarify that I ever ask a question on twitter like that, it's because im being honest and would like to know people's opinions. I'm not baiting people, not farming engagement or whatever. I'm 39 years old, I'm too old for that shit. I know there's a reputation that follows 'content creators' around that everything is dishonest or some ruse and we're all just money hungry attention seeking pricks (and I don't doubt that many are like that as ive met a fair few!), but some of us are genuinely just normal people who just like to talk about the things we like with people. I naturally just want to chat about football with other fans and like-minded people. I think the fact that I've used this forum for over 15 years and have thousands of posts proves that. I just like conversations around football - it just so happens it turned into something of a job for me. That doesn't make me any different to the person I was beforehand, I'm just lucky and it sorta happened by accident.

I met Steve and his dad once at the a.j. Bell stadium what you see is what you get really nice humble guy. Steve certainly isn’t an obnoxious prick like some of these people on social media are. E.G, Rory Jenning is one almighty weapon.

Just want to clarify that I ever ask a question on twitter like that, it's because im being honest and would like to know people's opinions. I'm not baiting people, not farming engagement or whatever. I'm 39 years old, I'm too old for that shit. I know there's a reputation that follows 'content creators' around that everything is dishonest or some ruse and we're all just money hungry attention seeking pricks (and I don't doubt that many are like that as ive met a fair few!), but some of us are genuinely just normal people who just like to talk about the things we like with people. I naturally just want to chat about football with other fans and like-minded people. I think the fact that I've used this forum for over 15 years and have thousands of posts proves that. I just like conversations around football - it just so happens it turned into something of a job for me. That doesn't make me any different to the person I was beforehand, I'm just lucky and it sorta happened by accident.
I don't think you need to explain yourself to anyone on here. It's obvious to anyone who watches your streams that you do it for all the right reasons with the best of intentions...
I've learned the hard way on here that being knowledgeable about other leagues, foreign players, doing some homework, and such is frowned upon by some on here who don't really follow anything outside of City. And that's more than OK to follow and support just City but what I find annoying is the tendency of some to then assume no one else supporting City also follows the sport intently and may provide some insight into players they may not know.
I'm not going to get into specifics, but I'll just say I am to this day still active in several player ID set ups in the States. That said, I'll tell anyone who is listening Samuele Ricci is a gem of a player and a prototypical Pep signing who would eventually smash it at City. No offense to anyone but he's not Kalvin Phillips or even Mateus Nunes. He has the traits to be every bit as good as say Marco Verratti, a little less slick, but obviously bigger. Zubimendi, who I do like, may be a bit more advanced in terms of experience but Ricci's ceiling is considerably higher.
When I first saw that he was linked to City I could not believe it as I've been bending my son's ear about this kid for months.
City have built the best squad in the world by hitting on players way, way, way more than they miss. The PKPSD among many City fans has become like a bad fart,,,it just keeps lingering.
So keep doing your thing Blue and here's to me hoping Ricci dons the sky blue come January.
Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.