San Marino v England | Monday 15th November 2021

I don’t really disagree with you on that, but it’s the same on here whoever we play. If you don’t want to support England (which I just find odd) then don’t watch it. It’s not rocket science. It’s just someone else for the life suckers to moan and moan….. and moan. Boring old bastards :)
Imagine reading the posts you don't like, complaining about them and then calling others boring bastards.

So England are, as expected, winning comfortably at half time, and people are bitching and moaning that Kane has scored 4 goals because it's just stat padding against a shit team. Do goals against shit teams not count? I mean, Mbappe scored 4 against Kazakhstan the other night and nobody threw a hissy fit about how he was just stat padding. Messi has racked up the goals for Barcelona against shit teams and nobody calls him a stat padder. Honestly, if Kane didn't manage to score against San Marino, everyone would be bleating on about even their dead one-legged grandmother could score against San Marino and therefore this is concrete proof that Kane is finished. Lewandowski, by the way, only managed to score twice against Andorra (slightly less shit than San Marino) the other night, and Andorra were down to 10 men for practically the whole game. Presumably if he'd managed a hat trick he would have been stat padding?

Foden and Phillips off.

Maguire off as well, Southgate resting him for his disaster-class on Saturday v Watford.

With Scotland and Gibraltar.
Scotland have qualified for the playoffs by merit and are currently beating Denmark 1:0. Why do you English always do this??
We have a tiny pool of players but they give everything. We were ranked 3rd in our group and will finish 2nd.

So England are, as expected, winning comfortably at half time, and people are bitching and moaning that Kane has scored 4 goals because it's just stat padding against a shit team. Do goals against shit teams not count? I mean, Mbappe scored 4 against Kazakhstan the other night and nobody threw a hissy fit about how he was just stat padding. Messi has racked up the goals for Barcelona against shit teams and nobody calls him a stat padder. Honestly, if Kane didn't manage to score against San Marino, everyone would be bleating on about even their dead one-legged grandmother could score against San Marino and therefore this is concrete proof that Kane is finished. Lewandowski, by the way, only managed to score twice against Andorra (slightly less shit than San Marino) the other night, and Andorra were down to 10 men for practically the whole game. Presumably if he'd managed a hat trick he would have been stat padding?

Hi Harold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.