San Marino v England | Monday 15th November 2021

should we scrap Premier league teams playing minnows in the FA cup ?
Totally different scenario mate and you know it.. It does nothing whatsoever for the teams getting spanked 10-0 in a World Cup qualifiers .. The FA Cup however is brilliant for the lower league teams in terms of revenue, fans and player experience and putting the clubs on the map..
Also lower league teams then go back to their respective leagues and continue to dream about the next year, the likes of San Marino just look forward to another twatting…
I also did not say they should not be in the competition, they should be in preliminary rounds to weed out the countries not at the right level …
If you don’t agree that’s fine but I think it’s a very reasoned argument …!

Mamucium, also known as Mancunium, is a former Roman fort in the Castlefield area of Manchester in North West England. The castrum, which was founded c. AD 79 within the Roman province of Britannia, was garrisoned by a cohort of Roman Auxiliaries near two major Roman roads running through the area.

When I did Latin at school (still a living language then!) our teacher (magister) always spelled it as above.
(Wiki is your friend)

Coincidentally , founded in the same year Vesuvius destroyed Pompeii and Herculaneum.

We've got 'istree.
Mamuciam is also the name of the restaurant attached to Hotel Indigo next to Victoria Station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.