San Marino v England | Monday 15th November 2021

WTF is an orthodox defender?

Defender who plays as a defender "naturally", I think.

Ashley Young has same number of goals (7) and played as a wingback at last world cup, but majority if not all of his goals came when playing as a winger or attacking midfielder.

Defender who plays as a defender "naturally", I think.

Ashley Young has same number of goals (7) and played as a wingback at last world cup, but majority if not all of his goals came when playing as a winger or attacking midfielder.

7 goals indeed, but his only claim to fame is as Zabaletta's bird-shit swallowing mard-arsed woman

How are people moaning about England winning ? My god… get a life.
If we didn’t score more than 5 people would be slagging the team off saying how poor they are, and now they score 10 people are still moaning about something.

england was expected too and played well. They scored 10 goals. Job done. Back to the premier league now.

well done England. Nice to see some young players getting some caps under the belt.

England fans mentality I'm afraid

Imagine City scoring that many against any side, do you think the media would compliment us?

We would be slaughtered for being arrogant and disrespectful of our opponents - by the same media whores who arselick the rags and dippers .

Where the fuck is Mancunia? It's not a Latin name for Manchester according to most sources, though it does appear on a banner at the swamp.
Mamucium, also known as Mancunium, is a former Roman fort in the Castlefield area of Manchester in North West England. The castrum, which was founded c. AD 79 within the Roman province of Britannia, was garrisoned by a cohort of Roman Auxiliaries near two major Roman roads running through the area.

When I did Latin at school (still a living language then!) our teacher (magister) always spelled it as above.
(Wiki is your friend)

Coincidentally , founded in the same year Vesuvius destroyed Pompeii and Herculaneum.

We've got 'istree.

Not often I agree with the tit that is Michael Owen but he’s bang on when he says it’s a disgrace teams like this are in the mix for World Cup qualification .. They should have a separate league and only the best reach the actual qualification process … It’s a joke beating teams 10-0 at this level and doesn’t do anyone any favours

Mamucium, also known as Mancunium, is a former Roman fort in the Castlefield area of Manchester in North West England. The castrum, which was founded c. AD 79 within the Roman province of Britannia, was garrisoned by a cohort of Roman Auxiliaries near two major Roman roads running through the area.

When I did Latin at school (still a living language then!) our teacher (magister) always spelled it as above.
(Wiki is your friend)

Coincidentally , founded in the same year Vesuvius destroyed Pompeii and Herculaneum.

We've got 'istree.

Most likely is they had heard of the Mancunian way and thought that it was the possessive adjective for Mancunia. Makes a bit of sense to someone without any knowledge of history (ironically), I suppose.

It's also a rag forum (Republik of Mancunia apparently) and the name of an asteroid. No wonder they have a billion fans if they are counting ETs.

Most likely is they had heard of the Mancunian way and thought that it was the possessive adjective for Mancunia. Makes a bit of sense to someone without any knowledge of history (ironically), I suppose.

It's also a rag forum (Republik of Mancunia apparently) and the name of an astero0id. No wonder they have a billion fans if they are counting ETs.
It would be ironic if their ET supporters use ETisalat to "phone home". After all, they are one of our main sponsors.
It would also be nice if they all suffered from asteroids (I think that's the word I'm looking for).
;-)

Not often I agree with the tit that is Michael Owen but he’s bang on when he says it’s a disgrace teams like this are in the mix for World Cup qualification .. They should have a separate league and only the best reach the actual qualification process … It’s a joke beating teams 10-0 at this level and doesn’t do anyone any favours

should we scrap Premier league teams playing minnows in the FA cup ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.