Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motty

How would you feel if we didn't get Sanchez?

Basically, this Sanchez saga seems to be rumbling on forever and I'm just wondering, how much do people really want him here? How much of an impact can he truly make here and if we didn't get him, how would you feel?

Personally, considering I haven't seen him play apart from in the World Cup, and I'm quite happy with our current attacking options, if we don't get him, I won't be too upset. Yes, I think there is a chance he could be great here but sadly I think there is also a risk he could be an anti-climax, I'm just not sure on him. Would rather have Sneijder, or maybe even Modric :) .

Your thoughts?

Re: How would you feel if we didn't get Sanchez?

Motty said:
Basically, this Sanchez saga seems to be rumbling on forever and I'm just wondering, how much do people really want him here? How much of an impact can he truly make here and if we didn't get him, how would you feel?

Personally, considering I haven't seen him play apart from in the World Cup, and I'm quite happy with our current attacking options, if we don't get him, I won't be too upset. Yes, I think there is a chance he could be great here but sadly I think there is also a risk he could be an anti-climax, I'm just not sure on him. Would rather have Sneijder, or maybe even Modric :) .

Your thoughts?

since when are sneijder and modric strikers ?

Iv just got to the point now where i couldnt give a fuck either way.

The transfer has took the piss.

Yeah i will be happy if he signs but not over the moon and if we dont sign him oh well.

Got boring a long time ago, not arsed now

Depends who we sign instead. As long as we sign a few really decent players who enable us to improve significantly then I'm not too bothered whether Sanchez is one of them. It would be nice to out-muscle Barcelona, united and Chelsea though, just to teach them a lesson.

Delighted if he signed for us, devastated if he signed for the scum. If he went to barce then meh, some you win some you lose. We cannot compete with the likes or barce for a players signature really. who can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.