Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How would you feel if we didn't get Sanchez?

Didsbury Dave said:
Step forward AJ. Your season to shine.

Our forward line's as good as any in the permier league anyway, even without another signing.

I expect us to sign another wide man anyway. Some pace would take us forward.
Pace in wide positions is the number one thing we need imo. I think that would take us forward as a team more than any individual player we are making threads about would. It doean't particularly matter who, to a point, as long as he's obviously a decent standard player. Just the fact we had the pace option to counter attack, i think last seasons 1 point at Spurs, 1 point at Arsenal, 0 points at Rags, 0 points at Chelsea, 0 points at Liverpool, 0 points at Everon, 0 points at Villa - would be different. And we only finished 9 points off the title winners!

Blue man chu said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
grunge said:
Going by this comment, does this mean that we're about to splash the cash on other targets?, the other day you suggested if we didn't get Sanchez we may go a bit balistic.

Or do you just mean we're hammering out offers to all our standby's?

We're in a hurry. Unfortunately, the clubs of our other transfer targets will be well aware of this and where our priority will be.

The cold bluffing of Adebayor also continues to hamstring us.

We will have some good news very soon and it will come like a phantom in the night!!

embarrassed to admit that made me a little giddy.
It means we're signing Michael Crawford.

Murph said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm saying something has happened to change Sanchez's stance of wanting to join, to us taking the decision to pull out.

Something of a barometer which suggests we don't want to look foolish at the outcome.

Hence, my suggestion at United's continued interest.

I'll admit, I wanted the boy, but it's a blessed relief. Cue scattergun!

My own perception, is the club tried as hard as they could, but we still display a little naivety perhaps, when it comes to withdrawing from protracted talks.

Your basically contradicting what Mancini was reported to have said though. Mancini said the player would have been willing to come to us, but the problem is that after our last offer wasn't accepted we decided that enough was enough.

He could have told Mancini he was interested in signing, then let it be known he'd changed his mind.

flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
blue12 said:
Tolmie were you aware of any of the news before bobby gave the interview.
And is it a gut feeling about utd or what you have been told.

I was not aware of Bobby's or the club's current stance. Things had gone VERY QUIET since Sunday night.

Hence, not really been posting.

It is simply a gut feeling re United, based on the underhand way they have conducted themselves throughout this whole courting process.

Still think Barca, once again, may have come to an 'arrangement' with us...

The club always have contingency plans. The biggest news today should be that we have signed a new £50m player.

CARLOS TEVEZ.

For the record, people saying Neymar is bullshit. Not even at the races.

Its a shame about Sanchez but we move on.

Tolm,why the hell would Udinese give United the anonymity that seems so obvious in this episode.

For the life of me i cant see why they would be afforded the privilege in such a publicised transfer,the word has been Barcelona and City with the odd reference to United-in fact nine tenths of there armchair wanking fanbase havent a clue they are even after him.

Because United, as always, are devious bastards. You only have to look at their business so far this summer.

Jones, Young and De Gea. They knew the buy-out clauses on both De Gea and Jones, all the tapping up had been done.

Young, again, just turns up and has his medical. DONE.

United have simply left their one and only bid on the table £27.5m. They have gauged for months Sanchez's stance on his next move.

They get to save face by keeping Udinese is the dark and themselves in the shadows.

Barca's pull will hopefullly be as big as we think.

SkyBlueFlux said:
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED

Zamparini: "The possibilities of #Pastore staying with us next year are 10%... I confirm that yesterday I received an offer worth €50m."

FROM WHOM I WONDER?

Now, now, now, the timing of that is very interesting indeed.

very much agreed

Murph said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm saying something has happened to change Sanchez's stance of wanting to join, to us taking the decision to pull out.

Something of a barometer which suggests we don't want to look foolish at the outcome.

Hence, my suggestion at United's continued interest.

I'll admit, I wanted the boy, but it's a blessed relief. Cue scattergun!

My own perception, is the club tried as hard as they could, but we still display a little naivety perhaps, when it comes to withdrawing from protracted talks.

Your basically contradicting what Mancini was reported to have said though. Mancini said the player would have been willing to come to us, but the problem is that after our last offer wasn't accepted we decided that enough was enough.

He would have been willing to come to us if Barcelona had pulled out,he was covering his bets.

Too many people have been under the impression that Barca are skint,its a load of bollocks and Rossell has played a blinder into convincing the press they havent got a pot to piss in.

pml79 said:
adrianr said:
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED

Zamparini: "The possibilities of #Pastore staying with us next year are 10%... I confirm that yesterday I received an offer worth €50m."

FROM WHOM I WONDER?

Oh shit, where's Dax?
it could be chelsea

Doesn't matter who it is, he's going to want to know! :p

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Because United, as always, are devious bastards. You only have to look at their business so far this summer.

Jones, Young and De Gea. They knew the buy-out clauses on both De Gea and Jones, all the tapping up had been done.

Young, again, just turns up and has his medical. DONE.
Buy-out figures are hardly a secret in football circles. I can't see anything devious or remarkable about those three signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.