Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCinUSA said:
sir malcom said:
Im just going outside, i may be some time.

a hahah aah

"Great Scott!"

I gave up on this thread a while back (couldn't stomach what I saw going on) but your posting was worth a quick peek into the tent..

Did you spot the space bar ?

Deep down we all wanted this kid to sign at any cost .. and until he does sign with whoever it maybe we all hold the hope its us.

The best thing for our own sanity is that we have told udinese to fuckoff .. now it's upto them to come to us if nothing else is agreed wit barca ..

If it happens it will happen.

talkativesprout said:
MCFCinUSA said:
sir malcom said:
Im just going outside, i may be some time.

a hahah aah

"Great Scott!"

I gave up on this thread a while back (couldn't stomach what I saw going on) but your posting was worth a quick peek into the tent..

Did you spot the space bar ?

no, I was overcome with this man's suicidal state-of-mind yet touched by his self-sacrificing intentions for the betterment of the rest of us poor suffering souls 'lost in South Sanchez'

...will we ever make it back?

SosaFC said:
Deep down we all wanted this kid to sign at any cost .. and until he does sign with whoever it maybe we all hold the hope its us.

The best thing for our own sanity is that we have told udinese to fuckoff .. now it's upto them to come to us if nothing else is agreed wit barca ..

Well, I can raise my hand up as one of those who couldn't give a rats asrs from jump whether he signed for us or not. Granted I had my selfish reasons though :P

SosaFC said:

spot on that mate x

So two newspapers indicate we haven't given up on him yet: Daily Mail and The Telegraph

Most of the others seem to think we're finished with Sanchez so why wouldn't those two papers think the same, given Mancini's public comments saying we'd backed out? I'm guessing our offer is still on the table even if our hopes are slim.

I don't think we have fully walked away.

But i think we were in PR control and there was a good sign that we wouldn't sign the lad. It would be amazing if we somehow got him but i highly doubt it.

SosaFC said:

The best thing for our own sanity is that we have told Udinese to fuck off .. now it's up to them to come to us if nothing else is agreed wit Barca ..

Just about sums up my stance on the whole matter. There's still a ways to go on this one especially with Pozzo expressing surprise that we've 'pulled out' of the deal.

The only thing we've done is pulled the rug from under Pozzo's feet. Since the day Mancini did his interview, has anyone heard squat from Pozzo? No more 'Sanchez is worth this amount' and then the next day another £5m gets added to his price. No more Man City are favourites to sign him, then the next day 'Barca have moved to the front of the queue for the player's signature'!!!

He knows we want Sanchez and that we have tabled the strongest bid for the player and best price for Udinese. The player understandably wants to go to Barca although Barca's cash bid is well below ours. The player has made it clear that if a deal can't be reached with Barca, that he wouldn't rule out a switch to us, but he wants to exhaust his Barca option first.

Over to you Pozzo!!! There's our offer, take it or leave it, but that's as high as it's going to get!!! Let's see you take £10m less for Sanchez so the player can follow his dream and go to Barcelona!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.