Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
SosaFC said:
Deep down we all wanted this kid to sign at any cost .. and until he does sign with whoever it maybe we all hold the hope its us.

The best thing for our own sanity is that we have told Udinese to fuck off .. now it's up to them to come to us if nothing else is agreed wit Barca ..

If it happens it will happen.
Just about sums up my stance on the whole matter. There's still a ways to go on this one especially with Pozzo expressing surprise that we've 'pulled out' of the deal.

The only thing we've done is pulled the rug from under Pozzo's feet. Since the day Mancini did his interview, has anyone heard squat from Pozzo? No more 'Sanchez is worth this amount' and then the next day another £5m gets added to his price. No more Man City are favourites to sign him, then the next day 'Barca have moved to the front of the queue for the player's signature'!!!

He knows we want Sanchez and that we have tabled the strongest bid for the player and best price for Udinese. The player understandably wants to go to Barca although Barca's cash bid is well below ours. The player has made it clear that if a deal can't be reached with Barca, that he wouldn't rule out a switch to us, but he wants to exhaust his Barca option first.

Over to you Pozzo!!! There's our offer, take it or leave it, but that's as high as it's going to get!!! Let's see you take £10m less for Sanchez so the player can follow his dream and go to Barcelona!!!!

plus he can see our sights have been set on other targets, he may be thinking now shit, i messed them about to much, so who knows. I do think tho that Cook is not one to go cap in hand to him, so they will have to eat humble pie, and bring out the best custard creams for some secret negotiations.

or another stance on it may be right we are serious bidders in this now, so pozzo shut the fuck up, spin a story to the press like we are in for Nasri and all the press follow that lead and allow us to cross the T's and dot the i's on the sanchez deal,

or we really have said that ship has sailed, so lets move on

Trust me Pozzo is one of the smartest business man alive on this plane today!
he sold is company called Freud (cutting tools) to Bosch for a scanadalous amount of zillions and then simply walked away so he 'concentrate on his football team'. I know people who worked for him for years and when it comes to business it is unanimous that he is the best.

TGR said:
he sold is company called Freud (cutting tools) to Bosch for a scanadalous amount of zillions and then simply walked away so he 'concentrate on his football team'. I know people who worked for him for years and when it comes to business it is unanimous that he is the best.
Surely he's not a better business man than our own Sheikh Mansour

TGR said:

He wont look to clever if he ends up selling the lad for less than another club offered will he?

blueinsa said:
TGR said:

He wont look to clever if he ends up selling the lad for less than another club offered will he?

He's making a tasty profit either way, and only something we can dream of ever doing.

TGR said:
does pozzo do all his business on a plane? Why is he the smartest businessman alive on there, are the rest dead? Who owns the plane? Im confused.

TGR said:

if he has that many zillions why is he looking to sell his best player rather than building a team around him?

wrongun73 said:
TGR said:
does pozzo do all his business on a plane? Why is he the smartest businessman alive on there, are the rest dead? Who owns the plane? Im confused.

me too - this thread clearly needs some plane talking.

york away to this! said:
wrongun73 said:
TGR said:

me too - this thread clearly needs some plane talking.
that Pozzo is winging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.