Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Shit Barca are gonna be awesome...

But not unbeatable. :-)

Nearly unbeatable but give us a few years and we will match them and note I've not said we will be better than them cause even my dad who has been watching football for a long time has stated that they are the best team he has ever seen

Still not done, I read a report that it might be due to an installment payment, could be rubbish though.

I wonder whether we'd go back in for him.

SWP...Legend said:
Still not done, I read a report that it might be due to an installment payment, could be rubbish though.

As i understand it, we have left our bid on the table. If something goes tits up between Udinese and Barca we will be straight back in the hunt for Sanchez

Ticket For Schalke said:
SWP...Legend said:

I thought we signed the Weizz kid instead?

I'd like to see Weiss stay but I wouldn't say no to Sanchez as well!

SWP...Legend said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
SWP...Legend said:

I thought we signed the Weizz kid instead?

I'd like to see Weiss stay but I wouldn't say no to Sanchez as well!

In a heart beat.

Sportsmail understands that Barca's move for Sanchez has hit a snag due to the Spanish club's inability to pay the first £5million instalment of the proposed £31million fee.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2016244/Cesc-Fabregas-say-adios-Arsenal--make-Barcelona-debut-Manchester-United.html#ixzz1SWrRt0Ma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1SWrRt0Ma</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.