Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid won't be making any signing over 40m euros, so that rules out Tevez.

And there's no way Barcelona will pay over 40m euros for Sanchez; it will more than likely be closer to 36m euros.

Kia was just on SSN and he said, and I quote: "Barcelona have just signed Sanchez which will probably be confirmed after the Copa America."

pml79 said:
kia on ssn after his tevez speech said sanchez to barca is agreed n will be announced after copa finished
Is Kia Sanchez's agent? I thought it was somebody else. he was also spouting off about Nasri! Does anyone know where databases of players agents can be found?

Plain Speaking said:
pml79 said:
kia on ssn after his tevez speech said sanchez to barca is agreed n will be announced after copa finished
Is Kia Sanchez's agent? I thought it was somebody else. he was also spouting off about Nasri! Does anyone know where databases of players agents can be found?

Kia is nobodies agent, hes banned as an agent, he's advisor capacity only..... he may as well be the agent though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.