Sane injured?

I think Delph got a hamstring injury just after he joined us last year. Maybe keen to make a good start?

He's been named in the CL playoff squad. Given that Gundogan has not, I'd assume that's because Gundogan won't be available but Sane will/should.

If there's any injury that would mean a couple of weeks at most, you would think.

Is Sane still injured? Thought the 2 months twitter post was just baseless talk but I wouldn't dismiss it altogether now as it seems more plausible than the 'few days' some others thought.

Is Sane still injured? Thought the 2 months twitter post was just baseless talk but I wouldn't dismiss it altogether now as it seems more plausible than the 'few days' some others thought.

Starting to think the same mate! Not been anything official on how long he'll be out and as far as we know, still hasnt trained with the club since he signed.

Definitely not trained, he would be in the youtube videos.

I too thought that if he has been named in the CL squad then there must be some intent to play him but no sight of him on the training ground is worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.