santa cruz wants out !!

Sam's bluster,BS and downright hatred of us will surely return to haunt him.

When they get relegated he will have far less chance to negotiate a stupid fee.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Yeah but with Cruz it has a chance of being true

Blackburn are in a relegation battle. Do you think that they'd leave their best striker out if he wasn't injured when they're desperate for points.
It'd cost them far more than £18M even taking parachute payments into account, if they got relegated.

Re: santa cruze (cant spell)

baldybouncer said:
He ain't a £20 million pound player and I wouldn't do business with that big fat Fergie woman of a gum chewing whingeing tosspot!

Dont hold back.

LOVE IT

Although he could turn out to be an awesome City player, I think we should stay well away! We don't need anymore injury prone players.

Dubai Blue said:
Ajay said:
it will be 13 million!
Still far too much for someone recently described by Raphael Honigstein as the Bundesliga's worst ever player.

So please tell your contacts to kick Hughes and Co. into touch if this is the best they can come up with (unless he's being bought as a 4th striker to sit on the bench).

This this this all the f*ckin way!

If this turns out to be the summer stricker signing, can people still not understand why Hughes is going to win us f*ck all.

Cheltblue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Ajay said:
it will be 13 million!
Still far too much for someone recently described by Raphael Honigstein as the Bundesliga's worst ever player.

So please tell your contacts to kick Hughes and Co. into touch if this is the best they can come up with (unless he's being bought as a 4th striker to sit on the bench).

This this this all the f*ckin way!

If this turns out to be the summer stricker signing, can people still not understand why Hughes is going to win us f*ck all.
mcmanus said:
are there anymore crock strikers we could get to join Boj and Bellamy on the trearment table.

I Don't want RSC either and agree with above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.