Santa Cruz

We've seen 10 or so mins from him, ffs!!!! A Blackburn season ticket holder at work has seen a lot more of him and says he is a CLASS ACT!!!!!

Lordeffingham said:
Colin bells first game for city was an absolute shocker.

funny how time plays tricks on your mind I was a very small boy at what I thought was colins debut

I thought it was at the baseball ground and I thought we won 2-1 and colin played ok

I could be very wrong as I cannot always remember Why I went upstairs let alone some game 44 years ago

bluethai said:
'
This is the reason why he played badly.
"...Roque got a Craig Bellamy finger in his eye almost immediately and was struggling. Almost all the time he was out there he was working with one eye..."
<a class="postlink" href="http://origin.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5614008,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://origin.skysports.com/story/0,195 ... 08,00.html</a>

So if the manager thinks he was struggling, does that not justify some of the comments that have been made about SC on this thread then?

EDIT: Not all comments, some are ridiculous!

Impeccable said:
We've seen 10 or so mins from him, ffs!!!! A Blackburn season ticket holder at work has seen a lot more of him and says he is a CLASS ACT!!!!!

Thats playing for Blackburn a poor club with low ambitions. The fact of the matter he's no longer the big fish in the small pond. So far not so good this could be MH's biggest f*ck up to date lets see if can prove a lot of us wrong

Looks like the majority of blues are right on this threat by not letting a few dodgy minutes against one of the biggest and tightest teams in the league go against him.

Hughes could have gone all out and put petrov on but that would have been more gung ho attacking intent which would have left our slightly shakey defence more open to counter attack - with no de jong on the pitch we were even more exposed.

By sticking RCS on and him only, the balance of the side didn't change much, we could guarentee a draw and also give a player who needs minutes and confidence a chance to maybe get lucky which would have been fantastic. With only 10/15 minutes left and things so tightly balanced the most likey place for a goal would be from a set piece and you don't need too much tenacity and pace for that just height and technique which he has in abundance.

Well chuffed with things at the minute a draw away to villa is good and we will still improve a lot!!

Cheltblue said:
bluethai said:
'
This is the reason why he played badly.

So if the manager thinks he was struggling, does that not justify some of the comments that have been made about SC on this thread then?

cyclops2.jpg

That has to be the lamest excuse ever I know people who function perfectly well with 1 eye so thats bullsh*t

Mike D said:
Cheltblue said:

cyclops2.jpg

That has to be the lamest excuse ever I know people who function perfectly well with 1 eye so thats bullsh*t

This is very true, My one eyed warrior as been performing great for a long time, Kyle cant believe it :)

Mike D said:

Considering you lose all depth perception which is widely known fact and if you cover your eye and try to put a straw into the top of a bottle you'll struggle too. Football is played on a 3 dimensional pitch and not being able to judge a whole dimension will affect him immensely. Especially if he had to adjust while the game was played..

The issue right now is he is so far off the pace, due to match fitness levels and I don't see how he is going to build up that up because I don't see where the playing time is going to come from look what a struggle Tevez is having and he only missed the pre-season and a couple of weeks during it, not the last 9 months!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.