Santa Cruz

Does he track back? If so then he's better than Robinho but not as good as Petrov, for some reason he's allowed to not track back by the BM militia. He isn't Welsh so he'll be better than Bellamy in many peoples eyes but he does have longish hair which will mean he's probably a pretty boy or something and therefore rubbish.

His saving grace is that he isn't black and as such will never be accused of being 'into clothes' or 'bling bling' or whatever.

So there.

Santa will be a legend at City, give him five more matches yet before we start to behave badly or aleast until the system is changed and wingers with quality crosses are playing. 10-14 goals when it happens.

Defences will shit themselves with Santa and Ade jumping for set pieces and quality crosses being pinged into the box.

Petetheblu said:
Santa will be a legend at City, give him five more matches yet before we start to behave badly or aleast until the system is changed and wingers with quality crosses are playing. 10-14 goals when it happens.

Defences will shit themselves with Santa and Ade jumping for set pieces and quality crosses being pinged into the box.

He's got another 8 minutes or he's the new Samaras.

Starting now...

Considering we had half the strikers in the world to choose from, we choose a forward who was injured for 90% of a season and had yet to prove he had recovered. We could always of left him at Blackburn until January, not as if other clubs were falling over each other to sign him. Of all our signing this is by far the strangest.

similar scenario with johnno and tevez in that all 3 of them are a stone or more overweight and until they get lean they will not have the pace and power for the prem.

as professional athletes i have no idea how controlled their weight loss has to made but they all look like they could do with kipping in a sauna for a fortnight.

Rammy Blue said:
similar scenario with johnno and tevez in that all 3 of them are a stone or more overweight and until they get lean they will not have the pace and power for the prem.

as professional athletes i have no idea how controlled their weight loss has to made but they all look like they could do with kipping in a sauna for a fortnight.

Apart from the first sentence being ridiculous ( a stone overweight!!!!) the 2nd one doesnt even make sense. Would you care to rewrite it.

'
This is the reason why he played badly.
"...Roque got a Craig Bellamy finger in his eye almost immediately and was struggling. Almost all the time he was out there he was working with one eye..."
<a class="postlink" href="http://origin.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5614008,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://origin.skysports.com/story/0,195 ... 08,00.html</a>

Can I assume my opinion was not a shared one then lol fuck me only went to put kettle on and found a rope around my neck. Think I will just stick to my photoshops and keep quiet :)

100%manc said:
Can I assume my opinion was not a shared one then lol fuck me only went to put kettle on and found a rope around my neck. Think I will just stick to my photoshops and keep quiet :)

Sorry friend - you're f*cked!! ;D

He did look off the pace .... but let's have some patience and frustration may turn to adulation ...

PS - that Fergie photoshop was beyond brilliant - hats off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.