Santa to finally sign for city

coops said:
i think this will be a great signing! over priced but everyone we buy now will be. He is strong, quick, good in the air and brilliant finisher just what we need in a striker.

Just seen poics on ssn they believe bellamy is at spurs lodge now so looks like that one is off!

Owen and Santa anyone?

Hughes will get the best out of RSC who has been half-hearted for 'burn as he's waited for this move. Owen is a risk with his injury record but if we are not putting all our eggs in one striker basket then he would be a quality signing. 13 appearances, 10 starts, 7 goals.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Don't really care either way, BUT I would say it makes Bellamy coming a longer shot, which is in itself GREAT NEWS!

I wouldn't pin your hopes on that, Bellers will be arriving next. If Hughes had his way we'd shift all the brazillians and bring in his own sorts of players.

BTW hear a rumour Savage has had a call from Hughes, I beleive he's on a free after falling out with Jewal at Derby. Lets hope he can get the trio in during the window

Mike D said:
Don't really care either way, BUT I would say it makes Bellamy coming a longer shot, which is in itself GREAT NEWS!

I wouldn't pin your hopes on that, Bellers will be arriving next. If Hughes had his way we'd shift all the brazillians and bring in his own sorts of players.

BTW hear a rumour Savage has had a call from Hughes, I beleive he's on a free after falling out with Jewal at Derby. Lets hope he can get the trio in during the window

Thats at least the 2nd time you have posted about Bellamy - what do you know? Or are you just spouting crap to try to piss us all off?

Fat Sam on SSN just then slaughtering idea that RSC is coming to us / not even had a bid / injured etc etc.

surely if he was due to sign for us imminently Fat Sam would have kept his gob shut???

davefrombury said:
Mike D said:

Thats at least the 2nd time you have posted about Bellamy - what do you know? Or are you just spouting crap to try to piss us all off?

He's just talking complete and utter bollocks, especially with the Savage deal, Jewell isn't at Derby anymore, and he fell out with Hughes, hence why he moved.

Poor attempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.