Santa to finally sign for city

i was expecting Rocky in spite of Juande the Nutjob's alleged "interest"... hope this works out.

i really don't mind if Chelsk won't hand us Bridge if we could manage Lahm...

and if we were to manage to sign Arshavin then i'm not going to miss Elano if he gets sold off... Arshavin's same type of player, except better, and can play up front more effectively. (best position same as Elano, attcking mid, though, IMO).

a lot of people on here seem to be rather unimpressed with Rocky but i think he's got good technical skills, is reasonably strong and is the right kind of CF for the sort of 433/451 we've been playing. i expect people will howl if he doesn't get 20 goals in the last half of the season, but they'll be overlooking his other contributions, including key passes, holding the ball up, and drawing defenders away from center mids like Ireland.

as for the price, it's more than he's worth, but if you want to get the right player at the right time fuck it sometimes you have to pay for it. he'll make us a better team.

lionheart said:
Santa and Sturridge up front with Robinho on the left and SWP on the right will cause major problems for all our opponents for sure.

just thinking of that gets me excited, just imagine the goals.... im almost foaming at the mouth

BoundedCascade said:
lionheart said:
Santa and Sturridge up front with Robinho on the left and SWP on the right will cause major problems for all our opponents for sure.

just thinking of that gets me excited, just imagine the goals.... im almost foaming at the mouth

i could see sticking with a 433/451. i am not sure studge is ready to start every game yet.

---------------------Hart----------------------

Zab------Micah-------Dunney-------(Lahm??)

----------------Kompany-------------------

---------Elano--------Ireland--------------

SWP------------------------------ ---'binho

-----------------Rocky-----------------------

already an improvement, although i expect more players.

zeusbheld said:
BoundedCascade said:
lionheart said:

i could see sticking with a 433/451. i am not sure studge is ready to start every game yet.

---------------------Hart----------------------

Zab------Micah-------Dunney-------(Lahm??)

----------------Kompany-------------------

---------SWP--------Ireland--------------

Sturridge------------------------------ ---'binho

-----------------Rocky-----------------------

already an improvement, although i expect more players.

I believe de niro. That side however would be brilliant if we played an inter changeable front line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.