Santa

He has been absolute shite.

Needed someone to come on and lead the line when were up against it down to 10 men but he has put in a disgraceful performance since coming on.

Played very well against Sunderland in Hughes' last game then it ends there for him.

bugsyblue said:
Wish we had the fat fucking present deliverer up front that Santa wanking Cruz!
When a team goes down to 10 men it's a major test of what the team/squad is made of. That City team gave you the answer tonight, and that is, they don't care enough IMO. Stoke are an organised bunch of Championship long ball merchants with a decent keeper, and that has seen them stay out of the bottom 3 and now a Q/F place in the F.A Cup. It really is shameful.

How many players first touch was like a tackle? Both Ireland and Bellers had the best scoring opportunities and made an arse of it.

People have said give Santa Cruz time, how much time FFS? He's regularly injured and when he does play he's dire. Don't fancy anyone coughing up anywhere near £17 mill to take him away. On top of Jo and Robinho City stand to lose a fair wedge on these guys.

The MEN report says he 'still looks rusty'. FFS what a fucking waste of £17 million.

Memo to Garry Cook: You don't complete a transfer for a player if he can't complete the medical.

Not exactly rocket science is it?

I was never a 'Hughes out'er, but boy did he make some really bad signings. Santa was the worst by a mile.

I'll be in the minority here, but I think a fully fit Roque is more useful than a fully fit Ade. Shame about the injuries though, which does make it a waste of money unfortunately.

A worse signing than Paul Sugru, slow as a boat allways injured I'd rather have the big daft Greek than RS feckin C!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.