Sara Sharif

Missed the point entirely. Stretched services make cock-ups. Sometimes there is an innocent explanation for injuries and sometimes the parents are very good at covering up neglect and abuse and doing it in such a way that avoids suspicion. Social workers are taught to spot signs of neglect.

There would have also been other cases that demanded the social worker's time. Obviously with hindsight this should have been the priority and it shouldn't have been missed. But the reality is that cuts to services will result in tragedies.

It requires workers going out into the field and investigating their cases to meet the threshold for removal. Less money in the system means fewer workers and less contact time.
Further the school will have reported it.
They have no discretion in this matter.
But I see it’s the usual pig ignorant posters on here pointing fingers.

My god I was almost physically sick last night when I read what that monster/ and his associates had done to such a lovely child.

He needs the same treatment doing to him, absolute shyster.

We are too lenient in this country, this odious creature comes from a culture that is still medieval in its outlook and attitude to females. And there are more of them coming in every ruddy week......
Politicians and the like are more worried about coming across as racist than they are at admitting it’s a huge issue and the ideology has no place in 2024. Walking through market street with preachers blasting out verses, It shouldn’t be allowed. It’s one of the worst ideas humans have ever come up with.

Further the school will have reported it.
They have no discretion in this matter.
But I see it’s the usual pig ignorant posters on here pointing fingers.

Yep there's no way the school will have ignored this. I assume the reason for her being pulled out of school was because they had raised the alarm.

Schools are increasingly being used as de facto front line social workers as actual social services are dying on their arse through a mixture of increased complexity, the impact of prior underfunding, profiteering providers and lots of other things. The system is a dysfunctional and inefficient mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.