Sarri sacked by Juventus

Kulusevski will be a big bonus for Juve, he could be the breakout star in Italy next season

He is undoubtedly a fine acquisition. There is also some chance (probably no better than 40% since Roma’s takeover last week) that Zaniolo ends up playing in Black and White next season.

You'll have to show me where I claimed CR had anything to do with Sarri's sacking.

Juventus win the scudetto in a trot, there is little opposition to them - it's Europe they have aspirations for. They are also a toy for the Fiat family and I would contend often have issues with how to manage a club professionally. They resemble RM in that regard, appointing a club legend without any coaching experience however remains bizarre even by Perez' standards. Zidane actually coached (Albeit poorly) with the cantera of RM before taking over

I don't know the nature of the issues with Sarri, I have gotten the impression he is not easy to contend with but getting pampered rich footballers to get in line is a struggle for all the biggest clubs although I suspect Agnelli's approach does not facilitate it either. I agree he was an odd selection but to go from odd to odder, begs of incompetence. Even Gattuso has his side looking more like a formidable unit, Conte should improve Inter still (If Sensi stays healthy) but a bit chaotic at your club atm - of course, things are not much better at mine
I can only assume a culture clash.

Sarri still has his working class man attitude and won’t pamper cunts who have their arses wiped for them by the club. I bet it’s contractual that Ronaldo has to take all the set pieces there because had it been up to him he’d have fucked off all the entitled players.

Gotta love it, Juve must be desperate to appease CR. Less than a week since Dybala selected as MVP of Serie A and the club announces their MVP is CR

Why would either want to stay?

Gotta love it, Juve must be desperate to appease CR. Less than a week since Dybala selected as MVP of Serie A and the club announces their MVP is CR

Why would either want to stay?
I personally don't know but I hope they do. You culés can't have them :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.