SAS Who dares wins

The stories some of these people have are incredible and shows just what people out there go through.

I feel like Ed Sheeran just needs his Mum and Dad to tell him that by choosing not to join the Army after his brother died was the most selfless thing he will ever do and that they are proud of him. He is living his life feeling inadequate because the military is in his blood and he didn't join. But fuck me, to lose a brother and then join could have torn his family to shreds. If someone just told him how proud they were that he took such a mature decision at such a young age he might lift that shadow from over him.

I really hate seeing people so unconfident and feeling inadequate. He might live his whole life feeling like that when there's a simple solution for it. Hopefully being on this show will allow his parents to have that conversation with him.

Watched the 3rd episode and it will be the last.

Very clear now that the editors will now ensure an equal amount of men and women will leave the show to ensure a suitable diversity reaches the end and for the second week in a row, a guy is booted who you have not heard a word about during the whole episode other than for the mole to drop his name in just in time.

Very clear now that the editors will now ensure an equal amount of men and women will leave the show to ensure a suitable diversity reaches the end and for the second week in a row, a guy is booted who you have not heard a word about during the whole episode other than for the mole to drop his name in just in time.

It's almost as if there isn't time to cram each contestant's "best bits" into a one-hour episode. Who are they trying to kid?!

An old mate of mine died yesterday. He was in the Para's and the guys who ran the SAS asked him to join them. He wanted to but his Para boss woiuldn't let him. Five foot seven and 12 stone wet through but was champion boxer and, according to his mates, hard as nails.
You couldn't meet a sounder bloke than Brian and in civvy street he was a kind gentle soul. See you mate.

Yeah the mole named him n the DS when discussing cull also said why have a mole if we weren't gonna take her opinion on board

An old mate of mine died yesterday. He was in the Para's and the guys who ran the SAS asked him to join them. He wanted to but his Para boss woiuldn't let him. Five foot seven and 12 stone wet through but was champion boxer and, according to his mates, hard as nails.
You couldn't meet a sounder bloke than Brian and in civvy street he was a kind gentle soul. See you mate.

Nice words SB and RIP your mate.

At that height and weight,i would imagine an incredibly fit and handy fella.

IMO,as an allrounder.....you can't beat a good middleweight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.