SAS Who dares wins

As some seem to like Ant on here, try and see if you can still find his programme about the Mutiny on the Bounty. Top stuff, hard as fuck - Ant loses loads of his muscle mass and turns into a scruffy grey haired/bearded bugger!

As some seem to like Ant on here, try and see if you can still find his programme about the Mutiny on the Bounty. Top stuff, hard as fuck - Ant loses loads of his muscle mass and turns into a scruffy grey haired/bearded bugger!

Great viewing even if you don't like him...just shows what people can do when really pushed

Brilliant that show, only surprise was he didn't drown that fucking scouser after the first episode. Read his book if you already haven't, that scouse **** ends up inside and still bleats about life not being fair.

Brilliant that show, only surprise was he didn't drown that fucking scouser after the first episode. Read his book if you already haven't, that scouse **** ends up inside and still bleats about life not being fair.
I remember a character on that programme that the rest of the crew wanted to chuck overboard for shark-bait. Is it the same person?

I remember a character on that programme that the rest of the crew wanted to chuck overboard for shark-bait. Is it the same person?

Yes, Ant went mad when on the first episode a couple of them went ashore and he was told to go find firewood, just fucked about instead even though the other lads were telling him to stop, kept saying he's not a kid.

no matter what the programme is there always seems to be a fuckin scouser in it,if they ever find life on distant planet i'm avin tenner on it being dipper lol

Tough listen that, Ed Sheeran needs to be himself and not to be his brother(s). Felt for him there. As for the lad who tried to commit suicide, fuck me mental health is a woman. Know 2 people who hung them selves, who knows what’s going through peoples heads at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.