SAS Who dares wins

I'm very intrigued as to how one might help her do it, does someone stick a cupped hand inside her and scoop it out? I'll be watching nevertheless...
She didn’t go into that much detail. But I’ll ask her for you next time I see her if your that interested lol ;)

It was highly unusual for something like that to be caught live. Two years later with the Falklands War, reporting was pretty tightly controlled. Footage took days to come back from the south Atlantic, and the first anyone heard of things like ship losses was the announcements by the MoD "that they regretted to announce that..." and so on. The official they used for it spoke incredibly slowly for the benefit of the written press - and it felt very odd to listen to even at the time. But that was how we got the news!

watch

Wasn't this the guy they nick named the morticians assistant because of the tone and manner he read the ' news '

As aside note, half of Citys squads fathers could have been involved.....

From reading the Andy Mcnab book it seems selection is more of endurance rather than a beasting. You have to remember many of these have had no military training or working as a team. All people going for selection will be team players and fit, selection finds out how fit and whether you have the mental capacity to cope with it, essentially lots of it is sleep deprivation and how you can still function. As they say in the program if you can’t shit in front of a woman on a toilet how you going to do it in a fox hole for days in end?
One of the best I’ve ever read on an SAS officer was one from Northern Ireland who hid in a sofa for days listening in on the IRA. He was eventually caught tortured and killed, the provos said he was the toughest person they ever interrogated never gave anything up and they killed him (Cunts)

From reading the Andy Mcnab book it seems selection is more of endurance rather than a beasting. You have to remember many of these have had no military training or working as a team. All people going for selection will be team players and fit, selection finds out how fit and whether you have the mental capacity to cope with it, essentially lots of it is sleep deprivation and how you can still function. As they say in the program if you can’t shit in front of a woman on a toilet how you going to do it in a fox hole for days in end?
One of the best I’ve ever read on an SAS officer was one from Northern Ireland who hid in a sofa for days listening in on the IRA. He was eventually caught tortured and killed, the provos said he was the toughest person they ever interrogated never gave anything up and they killed him (Cunts)

Some on here will be lividly staring at the screen with you calling the IRA cunts ;)

The worst punishment I can possibly think of was a changing parade where the battery stood outside the barracks and you had to peg it in the building putting different sets of clothing on before offering yourself up for parade, last man down goes for a long run. Hands heads and feet clashing and a barracks that looked like a black Friday sale was the result.

Oh and going to bed early parades in basic training with smashed light bulbs on the floor and all your boots and shoes in the staffs cupboard.

A good read about the SAS,is Operation certain death by Damien Lewis.
It’s not about selection but gives a good insight about the mindset of the troopers.

It was highly unusual for something like that to be caught live. Two years later with the Falklands War, reporting was pretty tightly controlled. Footage took days to come back from the south Atlantic, and the first anyone heard of things like ship losses was the announcements by the MoD "that they regretted to announce that..." and so on. The official they used for it spoke incredibly slowly for the benefit of the written press - and it felt very odd to listen to even at the time. But that was how we got the news!

watch

Shit myself when I heard that the Sheffield went down, I had been on it a couple of months earlier whilst I was on exercise in Kenya. We did an exchange with some of their lads for a couple of days and were told the shop was virtually impossible to sink!
I was on my way to the Falklands when I heard it was sunk and suddenly realised this was for real!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.