Saturday.

Team I think he may play

Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Barry, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko.

3-1 (Dzeko, Yaya, Lescott)

Blue Coop said:
Team I think he may play

Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Barry, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko.

....................Hart,................
Zaba, Kompany. Lescott, Clichy,

............Milner..Yaya...Barry.....

..................Nasri..................
............Tevez........Dzeko......

Blue Coop said:
Team I think he may play

Think he'll start with Tevez and Johnson, give aguero and silva a rest and hold De jong back for Napoli

Johnson will start most home games, but be on the bench for pretty much every away game.

gouldybob said:
Blue Coop said:
Team I think he may play

Think he'll start with Tevez and Johnson, give aguero and silva a rest and hold De jong back for Napoli

Id want silva and nasri starting every game

We need to rest players for the CL so I assume we will have a different line up to what we've been used to so far, perhaps Balotelli or Tevez starting in the place of Dzeko.

3 points is 3 points but it will be interesting to see if we can keep the same style we have created over the past few matches without the usual team members. If we have a convincing win I'll proceed to put money on us winning the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.