Saturdays games

Re: Arsenal v Spurs

moomba said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
At least he went for a win. And we won at home in the cup. How many has Mancini won? Two games, no wins after another 100M spent.

He went for the win?

One match at Old Trafford he did

True. One more than Mancini in his last two games.

I can't figure out weather this is a good win or a bad one for us, you can be sure Spurs will go on a run now, but if we win tomorrow we will be 3 points ahead of them again.

Who knows, maybe Arsenal could finish 5th this season?, either way we have to get 3 points tomorrow, fuck all the Mancini/Hughes crap, we need the points.

i kne albert davy said:
do you seriously think they would have lost at burnley if they needed a win for champs league

Probably not although Spurs have form. If we had beaten them at COMS or Shite Hart Lane we would have been 2 points clear with a better goal difference going into the West Ham match.

If we had beaten them at Shite Hart Lane it wouldn't have mattered if they beat Burnley.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I can't figure out weather this is a good win or a bad one for us, you can be sure Spurs will go on a run now, but if we win tomorrow we will be 3 points ahead of them again.

Who knows, maybe Arsenal could finish 5th this season?, either way we have to get 3 points tomorrow, fuck all the Mancini/Hughes crap, we need the points.

Both Spurs and Arsenal have extremely tough fixtures in their next 5 leauge games or so compared to us but we have to take advantage starting tomorrow

I would be worried about the goalscoring power of Tottenham.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
At least he went for a win. And we won at home in the cup. How many has Mancini won? Two games, no wins after another 100M spent.

Won at home in the cup against who? We beat United at home in the cup under Mancini and if you think we went for the win in the two games against United in the leauge in 09/10 under Hughes then you are completely deluded, we never come close to scoring in either of the games
strange i was there and sure we scored 3 and then had to play next goal wins

i kne albert davy said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Won at home in the cup against who? We beat United at home in the cup under Mancini and if you think we went for the win in the two games against United in the leauge in 09/10 under Hughes then you are completely deluded, we never come close to scoring in either of the games
strange i was there and sure we scored 3 and then had to play next goal wins

My mistake, meant 08/09

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.