Saturdays games

marcspurs said:
I know many of you don't like us and therefore feel the need to play down any threat we might be to you, but I find it laughable that all I read is Arse implode.....

We won that with hard graft, 442, taking a few risks when we were staring down the barrel.. I cannot imagine Mancini showing that kind of bottle to win a game....

Secondly, for those that say we are not good enough or you will "easily" finish above us, have you learned nothing from last season and be aware that we still have 3 of our first choice back 4 missing, along with Huddlestone, Kranjcar and just have Lennon and Defoe back and fit again..... and the news that Woodgate will be starting his "pre-season" this week he too will be back by the new year.... if we beat Bremen on Wednesday, we can forget about the CL until the end of February, 14 PL games in between with no other distractions....

I would like to see both of us in the CL.... personally I would be happy to see Arsenal miss out..... but I am not fussy so long as my lot are in it.......

if you play well and get good results I credit you, but today it was clear it was down to Arsenal throwing it away rather than you taking the game to them etc. Defoe did very little when he came on, Arsenal fell asleep for your first and you(like a good team) punished them, then they stupidly gave away a penalty, and then you scored a header from a decent free kick.

I don't remember Fabianski having a lot to do, and Bale was largely anonymous and VDV ineffective, Arsenal's midfield was quite a bit better than yours, the difference was you took your chances, fair play to you you've done very well to come back and win that game, but I think it was more down to Arsenal and I don't think you played that well really at all.

West Brom losing to Stoke at home. Suddenly, West Brom are flirting with relegation.

Wigan get a straight red. Down to 9 men, typical day at Owed Trafford.

Kissing up to their bindipping, whoring, lying, money-grabbing hero, in a match they lead narrowly having been battered and got off with a blatant penalty and red card against opponents now down to nine men. Business as usual at the swamp. Fucking cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.