Saturdays games

Same goal difference, Sporting Life's live league table has them above us though. Possibly because they've scored 10 more than us?

marcspurs said:
I know many of you don't like us and therefore feel the need to play down any threat we might be to you, but I find it laughable that all I read is Arse implode.....

I find it laughable that after coming back from 2-0 down away from home to win a derby that anyone would be on a City site lecturing people about their opinions on a game.

moomba said:
marcspurs said:
I know many of you don't like us and therefore feel the need to play down any threat we might be to you, but I find it laughable that all I read is Arse implode.....

I find it laughable that after coming back from 2-0 down away from home to win a derby that anyone would be on a City site lecturing people about their opinions on a game.

Only as you hadn't reckoned on how up themselves spurs fans are.

Chelsea still 1-0 down to the team we drew 0-0 with, wonder if they will get the same pasting and pressure we have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.