Saturdays games

Failsworth_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
No smile face.

Sarcasm doesn't work that well on here on a match day thread as we have some huge numpties

Seems like he was being serious actually. Strange......

Yeah 6 points off top in mid-Nov with a game in hand.

Fuck this bullshit - I want to be top or I am taking my toys home.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Nope, it is depressing and if we lose tomorrow it will be staying that way for at least a week.

can't you actually give Bolton some credit?

Exactly. They've been outstanding recently, fair play to them and they've got Blackpool at home next so this run could continue

10.Goater_Legend said:
SWP's back said:
Oh do shut up
Nope, it is depressing and if we lose tomorrow it will be staying that way for at least a week.

Not one bit worried! how many games have gone? lets all get excited or panicky when there are 8 to10 games left............"Just Saying"

JoeMercer'sWay said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

can't you actually give Bolton some credit?

What do you have to say now that B'ham is winning against Chelsea!?

10.Goater_Legend said:
SWP's back said:
You are quite the optomist aren;t you.

Remind me to never be stuck in a confined space any where near you.
Why is that pessimistic? we're going for a top 4 spot, not the title, it will also keep them 2 points clear of the rags

Surely going for top spot will help our chance of 4th?

If we win tomorrow we will be 3 points off them.

*biigest facepalm I can muster at the idiocy of some of our fans*

SWP's back said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Indeed. Win tomorrow and we'd be 3 points off top spot if Chelsea don't score in the last 5 minutes

SWP's back said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Hahaha, I'm perfectly content with where we are in the table and I think Mancini's doing a good job, was just making a point it's depressing looking at the table tonight with Bolton 4th and us 5th.

Jeezzzzz

And to answer you're other post about being an "idiot" I don't think we'll win the title in the long run, although it would be nice to be 3 points behind them tomorrow, I think it's between the rags and Chelsea, nothing "idiot" about that it's just being realistic imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.