Saturdays games

SWP's back said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Chelsea will pull level.

You are quite the optomist aren;t you.

Remind me to never be stuck in a confined space any where near you.
Why is that pessimistic? we're going for a top 4 spot, not the title, it will also keep them 2 points clear of the rags

marcspurs said:
I know many of you don't like us and therefore feel the need to play down any threat we might be to you, but I find it laughable that all I read is Arse implode.....

We won that with hard graft, 442, taking a few risks when we were staring down the barrel.. I cannot imagine Mancini showing that kind of bottle to win a game....

Secondly, for those that say we are not good enough or you will "easily" finish above us, have you learned nothing from last season and be aware that we still have 3 of our first choice back 4 missing, along with Huddlestone, Kranjcar and just have Lennon and Defoe back and fit again..... and the news that Woodgate will be starting his "pre-season" this week he too will be back by the new year.... if we beat Bremen on Wednesday, we can forget about the CL until the end of February, 14 PL games in between with no other distractions....

I would like to see both of us in the CL.... personally I would be happy to see Arsenal miss out..... but I am not fussy so long as my lot are in it.......

Shouldn't you be out fucking celebrating or something?

I know if City had just come back to win 3-2 at the swamp, the last fucking thing on my mind would be to log onto a Spurs website.

Have you really got so few mates that you'd rather spend time on here?

Weird. And ever so slightly sad.

Ntini77 said:
If we play defensive tomorrow I'm not sure I'll be able to forgive Mancini.

Yeah - we should play attacking like Chelsea have done this last 3 weekends!

(currently 4 points to us - 0 to them and with a game in hand during that period)

Just switched to Chelsea and they look desperate. Birmingham incredibly disciplined again like they were against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.