Saturdays games

Was thinking about this in the car a few minutes ago.....lets say hypothetically 'Arry got the City job....does he flounder and struggle like pretty much ever other fucker since the year I was born, or does he flourish with the money and players at his disposal? I say flourish (but dont get that confused with Mancini out/'Arry in FFS people ;)

One things for sure, there might not be a better man motivator in the Prem at the moment, you have to doff your cap to the fella like him or not.

I think we'll finish above both Spurs and Arsenal.

That Spurs side has played together for a couple of years now excluding VDV. Arsenal are so so poor at the back which is something we're very good at.

Now if we sort out our attack and actually go at teams while still holding our defensive shape I think we'll do well. It's only a matter of time before everything clicks.

I'm a big fan but I do hope Mancini decides to go for it a bit more.

el_genio said:
The rags are there for the taking, but they will win somehow.

Wigan are sitting back and playing route one, they will be lucky to draw and the rags have a strong bench. Wigan defence already has two yellows too.

j5f3K.gif

I'm sure any non-Arsenal fan can enjoy that picture, and that was only at 2-2!

Quote from Motty who's commentating on the Brum Chelsea game...

"Brazil - They're so good it's like they're running round the pitch playing with themselves..."

Wonder if it'll make the MOTD edit?

-)

Re: Arsenal v Spurs

mike channon´s windmill said:
VDV has blown up big time as I said he would - couldn´t keep that intensity up

Yes a goal and two assists. VDV is in decline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.