Saturdays games

I know many of you don't like us and therefore feel the need to play down any threat we might be to you, but I find it laughable that all I read is Arse implode.....

We won that with hard graft, 442, taking a few risks when we were staring down the barrel.. I cannot imagine Mancini showing that kind of bottle to win a game....

Secondly, for those that say we are not good enough or you will "easily" finish above us, have you learned nothing from last season and be aware that we still have 3 of our first choice back 4 missing, along with Huddlestone, Kranjcar and just have Lennon and Defoe back and fit again..... and the news that Woodgate will be starting his "pre-season" this week he too will be back by the new year.... if we beat Bremen on Wednesday, we can forget about the CL until the end of February, 14 PL games in between with no other distractions....

I would like to see both of us in the CL.... personally I would be happy to see Arsenal miss out..... but I am not fussy so long as my lot are in it.......

If Wolves continue to lose to teams like Blackpool then they're in serious danger, something may have to give if it continues into next year.

samharris said:
The league will not be fair until the referees fooking man up and give correct decisions instead of being scared...

Being scared ... ?

in Italy for several years we have had almost every week that Juventus had a doubt penalty for . or had not a doubt against. always favored by the decisions. and we thought: maybe referees are scared .....

But then came the telephone intercepts and Juventus was relegated .... referees were not "just" scared ...

Danny Mills hates United almost as much as he does us. He's tearing into them on commentary quite ruthlessly, not used to hearing an anti-rag commentator.

"Rafael, I tell you what, he's a poor defender."

marcspurs said:
I know many of you don't like us and therefore feel the need to play down any threat we might be to you, but I find it laughable that all I read is Arse implode.....

We won that with hard graft, 442, taking a few risks when we were staring down the barrel.. I cannot imagine Mancini showing that kind of bottle to win a game....

Secondly, for those that say we are not good enough or you will "easily" finish above us, have you learned nothing from last season and be aware that we still have 3 of our first choice back 4 missing, along with Huddlestone, Kranjcar and just have Lennon and Defoe back and fit again..... and the news that Woodgate will be starting his "pre-season" this week he too will be back by the new year.... if we beat Bremen on Wednesday, we can forget about the CL until the end of February, 14 PL games in between with no other distractions....

I would like to see both of us in the CL.... personally I would be happy to see Arsenal miss out..... but I am not fussy so long as my lot are in it.......

I'm not counting your lot out your have a quality squad and will push us right to the last few games!.........Looking at Arsenal they might be the ones missing out!.....They bottled it once you scored that goal after half time...............

Bolton 3-1 Newcastle, Carroll just scored which is good as Bolton could go above us on goal difference. :P

LoveCity said:
Bolton 3-1 Newcastle, Carroll just scored which is good as Bolton could go above us on goal difference. :P

don't worry about Bolton after new year they'll drop to about 8th to 10th place

<a class="postlink" href="http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/football.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.