Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Bluemoon dan said:
Excuse my laziness but I'm not going to pick my way through 132 pages to see if anyone else has noticed this but assuming that Liverpool beat Oldham on Friday and progress to the 4th round of the cup, Liverpool's first game after Suarez's ban finishes is United at Old Trafford. Could be interesting.
if they beat Oldham then it will be Tottingham for the racist

squirtyflower said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Excuse my laziness but I'm not going to pick my way through 132 pages to see if anyone else has noticed this but assuming that Liverpool beat Oldham on Friday and progress to the 4th round of the cup, Liverpool's first game after Suarez's ban finishes is United at Old Trafford. Could be interesting.

OK, in that case, excuse my mathmatical ignorance. but has anyone noticed that assuming Liverpool lose to Oldham on Friday and dont progress to the 4th round of the cup, Liverpool's first game after Suarez's ban finishes is United at Old Trafford. Could be interesting........

Bluemoon dan said:

Yup and what a fookin game that will be cant imagine the Dippers being anything up for it - going to be one hell of a game cant wait

squirtyflower said:
Bluemoon dan said:

If Kings fit for that then it would be pointless Suarez even stepping on the pitch.

WotR75PocketReview002.jpg

“I’m worried now when I see him on the pitch. I know he’s going to have tolook after himself. I’m afraid now when he comes up against a black person, especially because they’re going to go looking for him. I’m very worried about his future. He has his whole future in front of him and there’s a stain on his character.” – Luis Suarez’s mum, Sandra Diaz.

I got that from 101greatgoals. Just wow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.