Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Did anyone hear Micky Quinn on talksport this morning say that Suarez was banned for 8 games for telling the truth ? Unless i heard it wrong.

Happy Feet said:
Did anyone hear Micky Quinn on talksport this morning say that Suarez was banned for 8 games for telling the truth ? Unless i heard it wrong.
He did, and it was pointed out to him that this wasn't the reason for him being banned.

He soon STFU.

The person that has disgusted me above all others in this sad sorry affair (with the exception of Suarez and Dalglish obviously), is John Barnes, given that he suffered first hand and more than most with regards to racist abuse, I honestly thought he would come out and say and do what was right and condemn Suarez,Dalglish, and Liverpools actions/stance in all of this, instead we got a wishy-washy load of bollocks and steady stream of excuses of why in this case it was acceptable.

Used to have a lot of time and respect for Barnes and thought better of him, that's gone now, but it does seem, in John Barnes's world, 'coin' and 'standing' with a club he holds dear has far more importance than his own personal morality, the hypocritical, money-grabbing shithouse.

Dirty Harry said:
Used to have a lot of time and respect for Barnes and thought better of him, that's gone now, but it does seem, in John Barnes's world, 'coin' and 'standing' with a club he holds dear has far more importance than his own personal morality, the hypocritical, money-grabbing shithouse.

This.

Have to say, I thought Dogger's stance on the issue was pretty much spot on. As a generality I can't stand Collymore, but despite his links with the Dippers he has been loud and consistent (and correct) on the whole Suarez issue.

What's the betting that somewhere on RAWK there is a thread along the likes of 'How can Arry be found innocent if Suarez was guilty?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.