Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

Rejoice, rejoice!

Wonderful effort from all concerned. The campaign has survived its Waterloo. Just the mopping up for the rest of the season.

Onwards, Davey, that war chest will be yours. Another successful transfer window and we can advance into next season with joy in our hearts.

Here`s to Davey.....surely one of the greatest European come backs of all time...special mention to Gigsey Wigsey
truly world class long may he play.

#SOD

without a dream said:
Good to see the Olympiakos keeper was full on board with the campaign, he decided that he'd rather give the boyhood red a hat-trick than move half a foot to his right. #SOD

Dont forget a special mention to the Olympiakos forwards as well who did their upmost to miss chance after chance all in wee davies cause.

Still a dead man walking all this win has done has afforded him a short sit down on his chair ! it's kept him in charge for a few more games though so I'm thankful for small mercies.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm starting to arrive at the conclusion that beaten Champions League finalists is the best outcome for the longevity of this worthy campaign, although I do realise it is an aspiration that is fraught with risk.....
I was thinking exactly the same, A long grinding effort by the Rags, culminating in a CL final in which they go 2 nil up but finally succumbing to a quick hat trick, 5 minutes from time.
Although, personally, I think they've about as much chance of arriving at the final as we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.