Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

although i despise yooonited winning any match , the olympiakos result a is great fillip for the SOD campaign , and now the chosen one has stated they can win the champs league , the sheep that frequent the swamp , will believe this and rally behind wee davey , i can see him surviving into next season. Hopefully he will sign the world class stars he is after ,Baines , Naismith , etc will depart everton and of course will play for free , and he might even tempt the "family" man Giggsy to play into his 42nd year, to confirm the rags policy of youth development is alive and kicking

SSN and Talksport have worked admirably for the #SOD campaign today, constant re-runs of last night's highlights and discussions about how United can now win the Champions League, I'm confident he'll still be in place at the start of next season now. I was worried he wouldn't make the start of next week before yesterday's game.

kenzie115 said:
SSN and Talksport have worked admirably for the #SOD campaign today, constant re-runs of last night's highlights and discussions about how United can now win the Champions League, I'm confident he'll still be in place at the start of next season now. I was worried he wouldn't make the start of next week before yesterday's game.

Wait until after tea time on Saturday!

Hoghead said:
kenzie115 said:

Wait until after tea time on Saturday!

I'm sure BFS will play his part in reinforcing our campaign.

After all, he's always done his best to help the rags in the past.

Alright, he's always bent over for GPC to slip him one and I see no reason why he shouldn't do the same for Wee Davey.

#SOD

m32blue wrote:
Is it true that Moyes has won more Champs LEague games than City have ever ?
An old rag friend has just put it on my facebook page

No.

No and man up ffs.

Actually , Wee Davey's won 5 games this year as has Pellegrini. Davey's only other attempt in the UCL was with Everton when they were beaten twice by Villa Real who were managed by…….

m32blue said:

Yes very much so. A lot hinges on the use of the word "won".

If by "won" you mean has Wee Davey out-thought, out-played, out-manoeuvred and out-smarted top-class opponents in Europe's premier Club competition, and out-scored them too, then the answer is an equivocal "yes". Guardiola, Heynckes, Mourhino - you name them, Davey does not compare favourably with any of them as he is simply beyond comparison. #SOD

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
m32blue said:

No.
No and man up ffs.

Fair is fair, he's won more games at Old Trafford than Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.