Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

33lnq7s.jpg

all i could say was *phew*

Campaign SOD marches on and onwards !!

mcmanus said:
He he gets a ceditible draw at Wist Am and doesn't get completely twatted in the derby then I reckon he's good to go till the end of the season.

Campaign will have to be stepped in the summer as numerous players turn him down even for big wages.

#SOD

I think you are pulling our collective leg there mcmanus. It's well known that any player worth his salt would crawl on his knees all the way to Stretford for the opportunity to play for a club steeped in such wonderful history and then play for nothing. Those that won't crawl there are simply not good enough for the team and favour will not be courted. Instead they will, as always, blood the next set of rising stars from their youth set up. Go and wash your mouth out and say 10 Blue Mary D's.
Davey's got to get rid of all those players that GPC signed that are no longer pulling their weight and build his own team of world beaters to play alongside Varela, Fellaini and Mata.
#SOD

PinkFinal said:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/20/manchester-united-david-moyes-champions-league

'We can win Champions League''That's the spirit Dave!

And I could jump off a skyscraper with no parachute..

wont happen though!!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
Plaything of the gods said:
PinkFinal said:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/20/manchester-united-david-moyes-champions-league

'We can win Champions League''

That's the spirit Dave!
Rooney said "This a great result and hopefully it can kickstart our season."
I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to mean.

It means he needs a fucking callendar.. ;)

The rags have scored as many goals at the swamp as Fulham have at the cottage.

Well done Davey. You have certainly shown those doubters. I am sure he will remain in charge over the summer so he can buy Barclay, Osman. Baines, and re-sign the lethal fox-in-the box Jelavich.

SOD campaign goes on

Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

I must admit I doubted wee Davey,but now I know he will fuck them up quite well long term,sod.

Warms the heart to see the love, respect and admiration being shown to David Moyes by City fans. It's more than can be said for a large number of rags at the moment that's for sure. I guess that's just the difference between being a plastic like them compared to sticking by someone through thick and thin when they need you the most. #Proud #Impeckingtons #SOD

Is it true that Moyes has won more Champs LEague games than City have ever ?
An old rag friend has just put it on my facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.