Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

Len Rum said:
Just had a quick look on Rag Cafe on the Moyez thread.
Kid C**to at 2.00 am , "Mancini would have been a better appointment".
LOL.

That is brilliant!

#SOD

The possibility of a finish outside the top 4 is now dawning on the Red Army. So

A) What are the chances of a replacement this season in an attempt to capture 4th spot? They have a very small window of about a fortnight to make this decision, otherwise mathematically it could become almost impossible.

I think the chances of this are slim, but I bet it is being considered at Glazer's House, wherever that is.

B) If he survives this season, what are his chances in the Summer?

I think he'll go if they don't make the top 4. He'll be associated with failure and bad luck, and once that sticks, it's difficult to turn it around

Yes Ferguson struggled initially, but his predecessor had not won 13 League titles

Marvin said:
The possibility of a finish outside the top 4 is now dawning on the Red Army. So

A) What are the chances of a replacement this season in an attempt to capture 4th spot? They have a very small window of about a fortnight to make this decision, otherwise mathematically it could become almost impossible.

I think the chances of this are slim, but I bet it is being considered at Glazer's House, wherever that is.

B) If he survives this season, what are his chances in the Summer?

I think he'll go if they don't make the top 4. He'll be associated with failure and bad luck, and once that sticks, it's difficult to turn it around

Yes Ferguson struggled initially, but his predecessor had not won 13 League titles

I think that might be in his favour.

It's often said how difficult it is to follow a legend - and GPC is one to the rags - and I think this might buy gollum some time.

I know it's not entirely relevant, but it was noticeable just how much weight Ferguson has put on

Is he willing and able to return to the most stressful job in football? No chance. I think he will continue to back Moyes

malg said:
blue b4 the moon said:
#SOD is doomed I think if we can hang in until our trip to the swamp in late March we will have to take that as a success.

In the present state god only knows what we'll do to them on the pitch. There's no chance he'll survive a big thrashing. Remember we could have had 10 at Spurs and they've been playing well.
Cracking idea for a banner for the Derby:

#SOD

Needs to be huge so the point is made.

I will be splitting me sides if Wee Davey is still in charge on derby day.

If one of our loyal troops going to the swamp could get a saveourdave banner made and it on the telly I might die laughing.

Or get a bed sheet and spray paint 'Moyes In' on it.

#SOD

Relax!
An awful lot here saying wee Davey going to get sacked imminently. I don't believe that will happen.
The scum hierarchy have nailed themselves truly to the cross with this appointment and have consistently gone to great lengths to stress our Davey will be given time.
They cannot be seen to go back on that particularly as they are aware the problem goes beyond just the manager ie the squad is shit.
I reckon they will give wee Davey till Christmas and if things don't improve or they are out of the top 4 at that time, they will get rid.
The only thing that'll change that is a player revolt and that's very unlikely to happen at the swamp.
Wee Davey is set to stay for a while yet...

depps said:
In afraid this campaign is doomed without some drastic action. Sure they will beat Fulham next week but after that they have 4 away games in a row all of which could be lost, then they play Liverpool at home which should definitely be a loss.

Our Davey could well the be knocks out if the CL by Olympiakos before going away to a relegation fighting West Ham with Big Sam auditions for the job at the swamp. Then next up is us.

Either we need to throw the Derby in spectacular fashion to give the rags some hope or else we need to identify a new United manager we can all get behind.... How does Dave O'Leary For Old Trafford (#DOLFOT) sound?

Howard Wilkinson would shake that monkey off their shoulders.

Burtonblue said:
Relax!
An awful lot here saying wee Davey going to get sacked imminently. I don't believe that will happen.
The scum hierarchy have nailed themselves truly to the cross with this appointment and have consistently gone to great lengths to stress our Davey will be given time.
They cannot be seen to go back on that particularly as they are aware the problem goes beyond just the manager ie the squad is shit.
I reckon they will give wee Davey till Christmas and if things don't improve or they are out of the top 4 at that time, they will get rid.
The only thing that'll change that is a player revolt and that's very unlikely to happen at the swamp.
Wee Davey is set to stay for a while yet...

They'll have to pay him off to the tune of £30 million (5 years left on his deal at around £6 million per year). Then they have to pay for a replacement who'll probably want more money to clear up the mess and who will spend the first couple of years out of the Champions League. I'm not sure they'll rush into sacking him this early.

They've let him spend £37 million in January though Mata was a no-brainer and will be an asset for whoever manages at the swamp and they'll let him spend another £150-£200 million in the Summer and following January window. If it isn't turning round and looking good by the following Summer they might off-load.

They'll be paying over the odds for players from now on though and Mata was a first glimpse of that. The trophy-tarts won't be flocking to the swamp anymore for nailed-on success. They'll have to sign up to a long-term project like we had to sell and in return offer top wages. The selling clubs will make them pay through the nose as well as they will know they are desperate to get back into the Champions League.

Oooooohhhhhhhhh! Mr Grimsdale ! Mr. Grimsdale !!!

It is all very well us doing all the hard work in order to 'save our dave' but FFS we could do with some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.