Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

CITYBOY1000 said:
Burtonblue said:
Relax!
An awful lot here saying wee Davey going to get sacked imminently. I don't believe that will happen.
The scum hierarchy have nailed themselves truly to the cross with this appointment and have consistently gone to great lengths to stress our Davey will be given time.
They cannot be seen to go back on that particularly as they are aware the problem goes beyond just the manager ie the squad is shit.
I reckon they will give wee Davey till Christmas and if things don't improve or they are out of the top 4 at that time, they will get rid.
The only thing that'll change that is a player revolt and that's very unlikely to happen at the swamp.
Wee Davey is set to stay for a while yet...

They'll have to pay him off to the tune of £30 million (5 years left on his deal at around £6 million per year). Then they have to pay for a replacement who'll probably want more money to clear up the mess and who will spend the first couple of years out of the Champions League. I'm not sure they'll rush into sacking him this early.

They've let him spend £37 million in January though Mata was a no-brainer and will be an asset for whoever manages at the swamp and they'll let him spend another £150-£200 million in the Summer and following January window. If it isn't turning round and looking good by the following Summer they might off-load.

They'll be paying over the odds for players from now on though and Mata was a first glimpse of that. The trophy-tarts won't be flocking to the swamp anymore for nailed-on success. They'll have to sign up to a long-term project like we had to sell and in return offer top wages. The selling clubs will make them pay through the nose as well as they will know they are desperate to get back into the Champions League.

Oooooohhhhhhhhh! Mr Grimsdale ! Mr. Grimsdale !!!

They won't spend anywhere near that, gosh you come out with some crap. The Glazers will continue to use the money gained from United to service their own debts, whilst keeping spending at a minimum and will not make a complete about turn when they don't need to.

CITYBOY1000 said:
Burtonblue said:
Relax!
An awful lot here saying wee Davey going to get sacked imminently. I don't believe that will happen.
The scum hierarchy have nailed themselves truly to the cross with this appointment and have consistently gone to great lengths to stress our Davey will be given time.
They cannot be seen to go back on that particularly as they are aware the problem goes beyond just the manager ie the squad is shit.
I reckon they will give wee Davey till Christmas and if things don't improve or they are out of the top 4 at that time, they will get rid.
The only thing that'll change that is a player revolt and that's very unlikely to happen at the swamp.

They'll have to pay him off to the tune of £30 million (5 years left on his deal at around £6 million per year). Then they have to pay for a replacement who'll probably want more money to clear up the mess and who will spend the first couple of years out of the Champions League. I'm not sure they'll rush into sacking him this early.

They've let him spend £37 million in January though Mata was a no-brainer and will be an asset for whoever manages at the swamp and they'll let him spend another £150-£200 million in the Summer and following January window. If it isn't turning round and looking good by the following Summer they might off-load.

They'll be paying over the odds for players from now on though and Mata was a first glimpse of that. The trophy-tarts won't be flocking to the swamp anymore for nailed-on success. They'll have to sign up to a long-term project like we had to sell and in return offer top wages. The selling clubs will make them pay through the nose as well as they will know they are desperate to get back into the Champions League.

Really?

When they already have Kagawa, jizzyjazz and shrek who can play in that position, and the ***** had far, far more pressing needs in other areas?

Their problem hasn't been scoring goals, though they aren't scoring as many as they would like, I would imagine. Rather they are conceding far too many.

Mata is a luxury, that, considering their other needs and the fact that the purse strings are not, shall we say, as loose as they used to be, they can ill-afford, IMHO.

To be honest he wont reach 4th place but will come close but bizarre or not I think he will win the CL for them this season.

:D

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
CITYBOY1000 said:
Burtonblue said:
Relax!

They won't spend anywhere near that, gosh you come out with some crap. The Glazers will continue to use the money gained from United to service their own debts, whilst keeping spending at a minimum and will not make a complete about turn when they don't need to.

Gosh !

2.png

I am a little bit worried about Laudrup. Is he lined up ? Even when City were facing relegation I wasn't this worried. #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.