Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

They will keep him until the end of the season and then sack him when it is to late for a new manager to spend big.

I wonder how long the Glazers will give it before they have had enough and sack him?

Ferguson is doubtless a bit mixed about the whole thing:

(1) he wanted someone a bit shit so it would make him (ferguson) look good. Check.
(2) a fellow scot is at the helm, with similar values. Check.
(3) happy to stick by him for years, in the true "United Way" TM. Check

But, wee Davey has proved to be so utterly and monumentally awful, it's starting to reflect badly on the great man himself. This was never planned for. And the longer it goes on with him being so abject, the worse it looks. Ferguson must be dismayed that they useless twat is even more useless than he had expected.

Chippy_boy said:
I wonder how long the Glazers will give it before they have had enough and sack him?

Ferguson is doubtless a bit mixed about the whole thing:

(1) he wanted someone a bit shit so it would make him (ferguson) look good. Check.
(2) a fellow scot is at the helm, with similar values. Check.
(3) happy to stick by him for years, in the true "United Way" TM. Check

But, wee Davey has proved to be so utterly and monumentally awful, it's starting to reflect badly on the great man himself. This was never planned for. And the longer it goes on with him being so abject, the worse it looks. Ferguson must be dismayed that they useless twat is even more useless than he had expected.
True this, Bacon Face probably expected them to be bobbling about near the top of the league, making the odd jolly slip up, but implementing the tried and trusted Rag philosophy and generally being basically competent. It has gone tits up in spectacular fashion, which is now starting to reflect on him, as he was the one who pushed the goggle-eyed one to the forefront.
Is anyone now feeling that we may have overdone the vituperation towards Fergie, who has given us such joy in recent weeks?
I'm changing my stance.
Fergie, you are great.

andyhinch said:
dennishasdoneit said:
stony said:
I fear it won't be long before this comes to fruition

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDjrFpt-wt0[/youtube]

brilliant.
Can we stick to the positives I'm spending an inordinate amount of time on the caf, fighting a rear guard action #SOD. We need another 24 months of this shit for the red cunts to really suffer.

You Sir, are to be admired.

I go over there occasionally for a quick look, but it's more than I can bare to stay on there very long. It makes me feel dirty.

I think it's important that we hammer home wee Davey's message about what he's trying to do, until people get it loud and clear. Davey was appointed after a long process of rigorous selection, no only as the public face of the club, but also as the man not only most capable of, but also most worthy of, carrying on the traditions of the world's greatest club and of fulfilling the aspirations of the trillion fans who apply to visit the superstore each season. It's clear that Davey is continuing the policy of developing young British talent and that this will take time. The club must honour his six year contract to the last day and let him use each and every transfer window to bring in only British players under the age of 20 to join the exciting ranks of young Brits in last night's squad. The faithful at OT have been heartened by his scouring of the SPL to unearth such players and we must make sure this gets full publicity and encouragement from the owners. The contrast with Manchester City must be laid bare for all to see. No expensive foreign imports at OT, thanks!

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
I think it's important that we hammer home wee Davey's message about what he's trying to do, until people get it loud and clear. Davey was appointed after a long process of rigorous selection, no only as the public face of the club, but also as the man not only most capable of, but also most worthy of, carrying on the traditions of the world's greatest club and of fulfilling the aspirations of the trillion fans who apply to visit the superstore each season. It's clear that Davey is continuing the policy of developing young British talent and that this will take time. The club must honour his six year contract to the last day and let him use each and every transfer window to bring in only British players under the age of 20 to join the exciting ranks of young Brits in last night's squad. The faithful at OT have been heartened by his scouring of the SPL to unearth such players and we must make sure this gets full publicity and encouragement from the owners. The contrast with Manchester City must be laid bare for all to see. No expensive foreign imports at OT, thanks!

Very well said sir you could be writing for the Mirror. Oh wait, that City lot are building the best academy facilities in the world with the best young talent. Just need to keep that quite.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Bravo

jonmcity said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:

Very well said sir you could be writing for the Mirror. Oh wait, that City lot are building the best academy facilities in the world with the best young talent. Just need to keep that quite.

Fortunately Custis has convinced everyone that City's aim is to develop a long line of young, foreign mercenaries like Marcos Lopes! Wee Davey, saviour of British football!

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
jonmcity said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:

Fortunately Custis has convinced everyone that City's aim is to develop a long line of young, foreign mercenaries like Marcos Lopes! Wee Davey, saviour of British football!

ill drive him to Scotland myself for a bit of talent scouting. Well done Dave you are the future of British football, long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.