Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

Blue Til Death said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Stretford Ender said:
Yet he's still the only manager in the prem to pick up a trophy this season!
Cheers, that'll boost the campaign!

Its a trophy now is it??? Funny that ;-)

Its precious,yessssssss,precious, Gollum,my precious trophy.
And sign that Smeagol fella up.

This will be a good weekend for Wee Davey and #SOD, as the rags won't drop any points.

#SOD

mcmanus said:
Bump.

Dropped to page two. #SOD.

Don't....don't .....don't believe the hype.

That's cause he's not lost for a while....and yes I know there's not been a chance for a while.

I do think the lack of coverage of them in Dubai must have some relevance just not sure what.

#SOD

Away at Palace in years gone by that would have been a gimme. This year I reckon palace will turn them over.

Rammyblues said:
Away at Palace in years gone by that would have been a gimme. This year I reckon palace will turn them over.

Pulis v Moyes. Best watched from behind the sofa, with your fingers in your ears.

#savebritishmanagers

Tricky couple of games coming up for our Dave,
A 5-0 thumping at Palace did for Frank O'Farrell and then he's got to play the Greeks.
A draw at Palace and a low scoring defeat in Athens might just be enough to get him through this month.
The pressure has been off him with the media concentrating on teams that have actually been playing but
it's crunch time now.

ianw16 said:
Rammyblues said:

Pulis v Moyes. Best watched from behind the sofa, with your fingers in your ears.

#savebritishmanagers
Unfortunately I won't be watching that game as I have 9,452,656 better things I could do, one of which is being divested of my manhood by a ferret.

01MANC said:
I see Mata is fully signed up for the #SOD campaign.

"We can still get 4th"

Well done lad!!!

Always knew he was a good egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.