Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton WILL beat them on Saturday
I agree Brighton playing really well, well certainly better than the rags, Murray will probably be picked/pissed off not to get in the England squad and will have a point to prove. They're safe from the drop and will have a proper go.

Pegs got mental health issues I think it's fair to say so maybe we should all be more understanding and give him the support he really deserves April 7.

His after match presser was all about him again , the way his clubs Porto and Real beat the Rags deflecting the fact that he had just been schooled in tactics by a mid table la liga team , the problem with that rancid football club is every one involved has an ego the size of a bus (no pun intended) Pogba , Lukatme , Lingard , Gouger , Big nose Swede , The Merc.and many others just roll up at the Swamp to take the dosh and raise their profile . Its the football equivalent of Disney Land and the Harlem Globetrooters , they have a cash register where a heart and soul should be , SCUM.

The beauty of all this is Mourinho is truly out of his comfort zone.

He was previously the person that clubs went to get instant success and set down a working template for the future.

When that doesn't work, what else does he actually offer United, a club who are rooted in snobbery and sold their soul (again) to an 'outsider' an agitator, which they were willing to overlook for a return to the top table?

I hear the players have still gone to Cheltenham races today!

We have had our foot on their neck before - now we need to snap it - break every bone up, put them in an acid barrel in a ship container and wish it Bon Voyage.

Announce Pep has signed up for another five years. Sign Hazard or Dybala. Beat them 7-0 in the derby. Win the Champions League, having beaten Sevilla in the QF by an aggregate score of 15-0.

Then get Pep to pay lip service and offer sympathy for Mourinho whilst wearing his yellow ribbon.

Not too much to ask!

They'll win the FA cup though. You just know it. Such a lucky cub - they win stuff when they're shit.
Still I'm going to laugh my arse off while I can.

You're not wrong the luck they have is staggering, talk about getting the breaks and coming up smelling of roses (last night excepted), hopefully Brighton or somebody else knocks them out and Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea get their fingers out and that rancid club end up 5th.

We have had our foot on their neck before - now we need to snap it - break every bone up, put them in an acid barrel in a ship container and wish it Bon Voyage.

Announce Pep has signed up for another five years. Sign Hazard or Dybala. Beat them 7-0 in the derby. Win the Champions League, having beaten Sevilla in the QF by an aggregate score of 15-0.

Then get Pep to pay lip service and offer sympathy for Mourinho whilst wearing his yellow ribbon.

Not too much to ask!

Hazard and Dybala, then you're talking.

I agree Brighton playing really well, well certainly better than the rags, Murray will probably be picked/pissed off not to get in the England squad and will have a point to prove. They're safe from the drop and will have a proper go.

I don't think the officials will be allowed to let Brighton win, especially now the FA's pet club can't win anything else. It will be the usual borefest on TV, 2-0 or 3-0, with pundits patronising brave Brighton before proclaiming Mourinho as a genius and predicting the scum to pick up another trophy.

Hopefully Spurs or Chelsea can put a stop to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.