Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had our foot on their neck before - now we need to snap it - break every bone up, put them in an acid barrel in a ship container and wish it Bon Voyage.

Announce Pep has signed up for another five years. Sign Hazard or Dybala. Beat them 7-0 in the derby. Win the Champions League, having beaten Sevilla in the QF by an aggregate score of 15-0.

Then get Pep to pay lip service and offer sympathy for Mourinho whilst wearing his yellow ribbon.

Not too much to ask!

I like this post.

Pegs got mental health issues I think it's fair to say so maybe we should all be more understanding and give him the support he really deserves April 7.

Something's wrong with him, that's for sure. At his previous clubs he played the same dour, pragmatic football, but it wasn't as bad as the way he's making the rags play.

In his first stint at the Chavs he had them playing a certain kind of football: not exactly negative, at least not quite as bad as Pulis/Fat Sam etc. And although they weren't getting the plaudits for their style of play, it wasn't too painful to watch. But the way the vermin have played under him has -most of the time- been extraordinarily bad. Almost as if it's deliberate from him. Like he's begging to be sacked.

With the players he has at his disposal he should be getting a bloody sight more out of them than he currently is. Sanchez is not a bad player, not by anyone's imagination, but somehow or other Peg has made him a bad player, all in the space of a few weeks: that is some achievement. Even Carlton is better than we are seeing.

I wonder if the way he left the Chavs has altered his mindset in any way? Is he inwardly seething at what he thinks was an act of treachery from the board, perhaps over the sacking of the physio? Maybe he's bearing some kind of grudge against English football because he feels under appreciated?

Whatever it is, I'm pretty certain he is suffering some kind of mental problem. Depression, maybe?

We have had our foot on their neck before - now we need to snap it - break every bone up, put them in an acid barrel in a ship container and wish it Bon Voyage.

Announce Pep has signed up for another five years. Sign Hazard or Dybala. Beat them 7-0 in the derby. Win the Champions League, having beaten Sevilla in the QF by an aggregate score of 15-0.

Then get Pep to pay lip service and offer sympathy for Mourinho whilst wearing his yellow ribbon.

Not too much to ask!

That's brilliant.

I firmly agree with the sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.