Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a person on this planet I hate more then Jose he is a complete classless twat. If pep loses a game he congratulates the opponents and questions want went wrong with our team and tried to figure out how we can address the issue. Jose blames everything else bad ref, bad luck, bad weather. He believes he is above fault and his tactics are always spot on. Jose you are playing too defensive, no I'm not the shit I have up front arnt scoring enough bring me sanchez! He is a massive prick hope he stays at utd for year and they end up like Leeds spending outrageous sums and wages on bang average players.

Not a person on this planet I hate more then Jose he is a complete classless twat. If pep loses a game he congratulates the opponents and questions want went wrong with our team and tried to figure out how we can address the issue. Jose blames everything else bad ref, bad luck, bad weather. He believes he is above fault and his tactics are always spot on. Jose you are playing too defensive, no I'm not the shit I have up front arnt scoring enough bring me sanchez! He is a massive prick hope he stays at utd for year and they end up like Leeds spending outrageous sums and wages on bang average players.

Pep has been consistent, when we win its down to our players, when we lose it's down to him. The only criticism I've ever heard him come out with regarding the players is "we forgot to attack", which is as mild as milk in the throwing players under the bus stakes.

Sadly, United have seemingly defined me a person.

Ask anyone about me, they will say nice guy, devoted husband, absolutely loves his kids.

City daft - hates United in equal measure.

Can't help it.
Ditto btw Moss aside/Whalley Range lad before it was posh - hate everything about the bastards

He won't be sacked, especially not after just extending his deal. Truth is, as long as he finishes top four I think their board will look at trophies as a bonus.

Think no matter what we do with the #SOP campaign the shit will hit the fan late autumn, off the pace again in the Prem & going out of the CL groups on the horizon.

The man's a complete and utter coward, against lesser teams the filth will attempt to play out from the back, against anyone half decent resorts to type and the hoof ball comes in to play.

asdfg.png

We could need to start thinking the un untinkable but...
Would it help the campain if the rags won the fa cup.

Don’t you fucking start!

We had that crap from @jimharri two years ago, and TT still got his P45.

So no, we don’t want the fucking rags winning the FA Cup.

I don’t even want them to win a throw-in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.