Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can try all we like to save Moaning Maureen, but I think it's too little too late now. Sacking him would be tantamount to admitting appointing him in the first place was a fucking monumental error of judgment by the club's hierarchy. They would have to admit as well that the buying of both Carlton and the Mercenary was a catastrophic financial fuck-up of major league proportions and that they will now have to live with the consequences of their ineptitude in the transfer market. Because as the world and its wife is only too aware, Sanchez was only purchased to stop us from getting him, and now that particular bit of business has come back to bite them on the arse. And as for Carlton, I think everyone has exhausted their vocabulary in trying to say what an abject failure he's turned out to be.

It's all just brain-numbingly stupid, the whole rags transfer system. I mean, one of my neighbours recently bought a top of the range BMW and it now sits proudly in his drive, there for all to see and be silently impressed with. I have a battered old Nissan that I've had for years and bloody years because I can't compete with my neighbour's resources so I just have to make do, the same as (almost) everybody else on this planet. What I won't do is get myself into debt just to keep up with this chap and his nice and shiny Beamer. And that's all the rags have done, increased their overall debt by buying luxuries instead of necessities - a surefire way to balls up anybody's finances.

The rags don't have a choice now: sacking Maureen would not only be an admission of their own incompetence, but it will also cost them a huge slice of their profits to show him the door. Keeping him on is their only viable option, and that is going to leave devastating consequences on the brand name for many many years to come.

We can try all we like to save Moaning Maureen, but I think it's too little too late now. Sacking him would be tantamount to admitting appointing him in the first place was a fucking monumental error of judgment by the club's hierarchy. They would have to admit as well that the buying of both Carlton and the Mercenary was a catastrophic financial fuck-up of major league proportions and that they will now have to live with the consequences of their ineptitude in the transfer market. Because as the world and its wife is only too aware, Sanchez was only purchased to stop us from getting him, and now that particular bit of business has come back to bite them on the arse. And as for Carlton, I think everyone has exhausted their vocabulary in trying to say what an abject failure he's turned out to be.

It's all just brain-numbingly stupid, the whole rags transfer system. I mean, one of my neighbours recently bought a top of the range BMW and it now sits proudly in his drive, there for all to see and be silently impressed with. I have a battered old Nissan that I've had for years and bloody years because I can't compete with my neighbour's resources so I just have to make do, the same as (almost) everybody else on this planet. What I won't do is get myself into debt just to keep up with this chap and his nice and shiny Beamer. And that's all the rags have done, increased their overall debt by buying luxuries instead of necessities - a surefire way to balls up anybody's finances.

The rags don't have a choice now: sacking Maureen would not only be an admission of their own incompetence, but it will also cost them a huge slice of their profits to show him the door. Keeping him on is their only viable option, and that is going to leave devastating consequences on the brand name for many many years to come.

Very well put and correct.

Talk sport, and shouty man were tryi ng to get him sacked this morning. Very upsetting. We must do more. Perhaps a petition. Fake twitter accounts, or a vigil. We cannot let him go without a fight. People don't care enough.

Talk sport, and shouty man were tryi ng to get him sacked this morning. Very upsetting. We must do more. Perhaps a petition. Fake twitter accounts, or a vigil. We cannot let him go without a fight. People don't care enough.

Sod him. Let him drown in his own misery. The PL will be a better place without the morose twat.

The best scenario for us (and the most likely) is that Peg limps on till Christmas then implodes leaving United's season in tatters. Certainly the worm has now turned as far as the tabloids are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.