Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
These feckers just don't fade away.

To be fair they played shit and finished ahead of all but us. They'll sign big money players this summer so at least some of their weaknesses will be addressed ( whether it improves them we'll have to see).

If the guys that want out leave they could be better off as it'll allow them to address even more problems.

All in all I think Mourinho will survive at least another season and they'll be still in the reckoning next year.

To be fair they played shit and finished ahead of all but us. They'll sign big money players this summer so at least some of their weaknesses will be addressed ( whether it improves them we'll have to see).

If the guys that want out leave they could be better off as it'll allow them to address even more problems.

All in all I think Mourinho will survive at least another season and they'll be still in the reckoning next year.

PEG's football is acceptable for a club's owners/fans as long as the eye-gouging twat is winning trophies, especially if they are major titles like the Community shield, but once that is gone he has nothing to fall back on.

Yep the turds won't flush.

The writing is on the wall. However before admitting defeat we need to get him two more transfer Windows. By then the average age will be around 30. The club will be dysfunctional and we can turn our attention to keeping Woodward. A mid season sacking is preferable to limit the replacements of choice.

Perhaps we should hold a vigil outside the Lowry for him. He's been holed up in there like an upmarket Alan Partridge for two years now. We need to let him know we care.

It's clear he wants out. Most people are pointing to the famous third season syndrome but I think he has just realised catching us is an almost impossible task and he ain't winning the league while Pep is here. Mourinho is all about personal glory, and if the chances of that are slim then why would he stick around.

It's clear he wants out. Most people are pointing to the famous third season syndrome but I think he has just realised catching us is an almost impossible task and he ain't winning the league while Pep is here. Mourinho is all about personal glory, and if the chances of that are slim then why would he stick around.
Yep. If he’s out of the title race early I expect him to do something daft like punch the ticket tout or throw a water bottle at Luke Shaw

They may still be a money machine, but in sporting terms they are in turmoil and he knows it, and PEG sees other teams now overtake them as better run and more ambitious. With him in charge they seem like a rudderless ship just lurching from one crisis to another, and their only answer is/was to throw money at it,and now it seems like the powers that be over at the swamp are a little reluctant to trust him with much more, next move..........he's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.