Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t start that fucking shit again, J.

We had enough of that bollocks when TT was in charge.

"I hope the rags win the FA Cup so the turtle keeps his job."

That went well, didn’t it?
The forum let me down badly that time. People wouldn't get fully behind the campaign. If we more vociferous in our demand that LVG was allowed tro remain in charge, I'm sure that woodwood and the Glazers would have taken notice of what we were saying. We can't afford to be half arsed again this time. It's for the greater good; short term pain for long term gain.You know I'm right V.

The forum let me down badly that time. People wouldn't get fully behind the campaign. If we more vociferous in our demand that LVG was allowed tro remain in charge, I'm sure that woodwood and the Glazers would have taken notice of what we were saying. We can't afford to be half arsed again this time. It's for the greater good; short term pain for long term gain.You know I'm right V.

I’m staying out of it, J.

I could never lend my support to that eye-gouging, shit-spouting, negative twat.

I’m out!

I’m staying out of it, J.

I could never lend my support to that eye-gouging, shit-spouting, negative twat.

I’m out!
1PkTP9.gif

Don’t start that fucking shit again, J.

We had enough of that bollocks when TT was in charge.

"I hope the rags win the FA Cup so the turtle keeps his job."

That went well, didn’t it?
It went brilliantly, they hired Maureen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.