Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

it doesnt matter who they bring in at this point because the three biggest problems they have in terms of turning it around, as long as the gpc is looming over the club like a booze soaked corpse , as long as the press are gassing them up and telling them these things shouldnt happen to manchester united(tm) and as long as the fans are bitching and whining and still thinking its the 90s they aint going anywhere.

Yep, I might actually get a bit twitchy if they get a manager who rocks up on day one and says "tell that whiskey addled git to get out of my parking space...now". We'd then be reliant on the press to whip up a mob to drive them out of town for the 'disrespect' they'd shown. Hopefully leaving them to once again go for someone else with no spine who's happy to rinse them for a few quid for a couple of seasons before they get the chop.

I'm sorry but that is not in the spirit of this thread.

But I do too.
Must admit I'm torn. Tent peg stays and keeps them shit or they get rid, upheaval, new manager, another squad overhaul, but once again no guarantee of success. It's a tricky one.

Must admit I'm torn. Tent peg stays and keeps them shit or they get rid, upheaval, new manager, another squad overhaul, but once again no guarantee of success. It's a tricky one.
A rag win tomorrow will give us both. Tent peg stays until Xmas then the comedy of Van horse face / Southgate.

"Is it a bird, is it a plane...No! It's Pgmol to the rescue."

Whenever the rags need rescuing, Howard Webb, a mild-mannered sporting executive swoops down from the planet Full'oShite and becomes RedWebb, a caped crusader who uses his special powers to make sure the rags get a favourable result.

Have no fear, pgmol will not let the rags suffer against Villa. Unai Emery is doing a very good job and they are putting the rags' noses out of joint, the powers-that-be will not tolerate the fact that Aston Villa are better in every way -off and on the pitch- than their media darlings from Trafford, and they won't allow any more negativity to be directed at their favourites, so worry not - they are turning another corner and are once again on their way back.

At some point they will stumble across the right managerial appointment (almost certainly by accident). We know this one. We like this one. I want to keep this one.

At some point they will stumble across the right managerial appointment (almost certainly by accident). We know this one. We like this one. I want to keep this one.
True, but even if they had pep it'd take him a few years to get rid of the overpaid rubbish in the squad and build something decent. They've already had proven top level managers who have failed due to Woodward's idiotic player recruitment. Thankfully that legacy lives on in their whopping contracts.

"Is it a bird, is it a plane...No! It's Pgmol to the rescue."

Whenever the rags need rescuing, Howard Webb, a mild-mannered sporting executive swoops down from the planet Full'oShite and becomes RedWebb, a caped crusader who uses his special powers to make sure the rags get a favourable result.

Have no fear, pgmol will not let the rags suffer against Villa. Unai Emery is doing a very good job and they are putting the rags' noses out of joint, the powers-that-be will not tolerate the fact that Aston Villa are better in every way -off and on the pitch- than their media darlings from Trafford, and they won't allow any more negativity to be directed at their favourites, so worry not - they are turning another corner and are once again on their way back.
Also Emery and Villa are not just taking the headlines (and plaudits) from the Trafford Tramps.
They've secured one of the Champs League glamour slots so getting extra exposure and money !
There's no way that Villa will be allowed to continue to succeed.
Howie will ensure that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.