Save our Poundland Episode Two; The sequel.

Must admit I'm torn. Tent peg stays and keeps them shit or they get rid, upheaval, new manager, another squad overhaul, but once again no guarantee of success. It's a tricky one.
He needs to average 4 points from every 3 games in my opinion, enough to keep him in a job but not enough to win anything.

Must admit I'm torn. Tent peg stays and keeps them shit or they get rid, upheaval, new manager, another squad overhaul, but once again no guarantee of success. It's a tricky one.
Give him one more transfer window with £500m and a transfer strategy of consulting his Football Manager save with Ajax so he can buy 4 more wildly average Dutch footballers.

Bloke on the bus home Tuesday night complaining to his friend that someone had said only Jesus could save the rags. His mate replied nah not Jesus could save 'em!

Think they've reached acceptance stage of the cycle :-))
Jesus can barely get into Arsenal's first eleven, he works hard and is better than Rashford but he's not saving them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.